Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the NFL Close the draft to fans?

Will the NFL Close the draft to fans?

Just our luck the draft is on Raider home turf and we could be seeing it closed to the fans.

We are 42 days out. Could be a problem. League will have to make call early enough not to screw too many people.

The NFL should wait 30 days before announcing anything. I have a feeling they will cancel it within the next week.

the draft without an audience would be criminal,plus im already booked to go to the n.f.l draft dammit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the draft without an audience would be criminal,plus im already booked to go to the n.f.l draft dammit !!!
    They could change the venue. Make it smaller to the public. I went in 91' when the Raiders took Marijuanvich. Maybe 500 fans were there. Security was totally lax, they used to put the draft picks on a wall with chairs. A couple of my friends walked right in and were sitting right next to Todd Lyght.

My friends and I wanted to go to one of the draft parties there in Vegas. Plus we usually go to a couple concerts during the spring and summer. Now everything is fuckin cancelled.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    MLB, NHL, postponing there season.

Baseball delayed 2 weeks, XFL cancels regular-season games, 'committed' to playing in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Baseball delayed 2 weeks, XFL cancels regular-season games, 'committed' to playing in 2021
    rating were not doing too well,this gives the xfl more time to promote the league and get some sponsorships,i watched some of the games and it was pretty fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    rating were not doing too well,this gives the xfl more time to promote the league and get some sponsorships,i watched some of the games and it was pretty fun to watch
    I was really getting into the XFL. Watched alot of the games and was starting to get familiar with the teams. Thought the TV production quality was very good. Hope it comes back.

Looks like GMs are pressuring NFL to delay draft do to problems with doing medicals and other evaluations. Stating locked down states at disadvantage etc. NFL currently wants to keep schedule. Stay tuned.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...recommendation