Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The ABC Thread

Never underestimate

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'm with you on being all in for Tua. Not sure about the Russ Wilson comparison (don't think Tua is quite the scrambler or as mobile as Wilson is, but he's probably a better thrower in the pocket with outstanding accuracy and has good enough mobility), but I completely agree with your assessment of Herbert/Hurts/Love.

Sure would be nice if we could get something for Carrbage.

But I doubt anyone that knows football wants the pussy.

We should make a move to obtain Tua whether we can get anything for Carrbage or not.

ABC
    the stupidity of people on bad teams in the NFL. How many chances have players like Antonio Brown had? He's a team destroyer.

Look at how many on these boards -- fans who watch Carr play every Sunday -- say that he's a GREAT QB.

Carr has great statistics, which makes him look like a GREAT, top 5-7 quarterback. But we watch him.

He takes entire QBs off.

He can't put points on the board, even when he has the ball on the other teams' side of the field (10 drives against Jacksonville produced 16 points).

He locks onto his first read.

He misses seeing wide open receivers.

He makes dumb decisions with the football, often not even giving his teammates a chance to make a play.

He grounds the ball like he has six downs, not four.

If I were the Raiders, I'd offer the Bengals our second first rounder and Carr for the overall number one pick. They may be dumb enough to take it.

There are reasons why the Bengals, Redskins, Lions and a few others are perennial losers.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    the stupidity of people on bad teams in the NFL. How many chances have players like Antonio Brown had? He's a team destroyer.

Look at how many on these boards -- fans who watch Carr play every Sunday -- say that he's a GREAT QB.

Carr has great statistics, which makes him look like a GREAT, top 5-7 quarterback. But we watch him.

He takes entire QBs off.

He can't put points on the board, even when he has the ball on the other teams' side of the field (10 drives against Jacksonville produced 16 points).

He locks onto his first read.

He misses seeing wide open receivers.

He makes dumb decisions with the football, often not even giving his teammates a chance to make a play.

He grounds the ball like he has six downs, not four.

If I were the Raiders, I'd offer the Bengals our second first rounder and Carr for the overall number one pick. They may be dumb enough to take it.

There are reasons why the Bengals, Redskins, Lions and a few others are perennial losers.
    There's a huge fundamental difference between AB and DC.

AB is an extremely talented, fantastic player when his mind is right. Carrbage has the right mind and character but he's a spineless loser.

You're vastly underestimating the value of the number one pick which will be Burrow and vastly overestimating the value of Carrbage.

Trust me, if we can see what a POS Carr is, so does the rest of the league.

As for the Bengals, Skins, and Lions being perennial losers....so are we.

And we will remain so as long as we continue to trot out the mediocre pussy every Sunday.

Gone are the glory days.

Got a brand new spanking stadium. We need a brand new QB to go with it.

Don't think I can take much more of watching the assclown turf the ball on 3rd down or throw it away on 4th. It's maddening. Anyone that wants to watch that shit in 2020 needs his head examined.

Carrbage is destroying the brand with his pussy style of play.

He's a boring SPINELESS LOSER.

ABC

Read somewhere that Carrbage is due to get some bonus money in the very near future.

Think it was something like 2.9 million on Feb 7th.

We can piss that money away and still wind up dumping Carrbage so I'm not going to abandon hope that we're done with pussyboy, but it'll be a bad sign if we pay the chump.

Anyone know if we can make trades now or when the trade window opens ?

Just sent Marc Davis an e-mail.

Advised him he needs to replace 'The Autumn Wind' as the Raider team song with Dandy Don Meredith's 'Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over', as long as Pussyboy is still the Raider QB.

ABC

Read somewhere that Carrbage is due to get some bonus money in the very near future.

Think it was something like 2.9 million on Feb 7th.

We can piss that money away and still wind up dumping Carrbage so I'm not going to abandon hope that we're done with pussyboy, but it'll be a bad sign if we pay the chump.

Anyone know if we can make trades now or when the trade window opens ?
    Not really sure what the Raiders can get for Carr....cannot see a team giving up good draft pick for him....I think I would put Andy Dalton and Derek Carr in the same boat; and what would anybody give the Bengals for Andy Dalton....I am thinking maybe, maybe a 3rd round pick Dalton, so I thinking the raiders might be able to get a
    3rd round pick for Carr....I could be way off

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Not really sure what the Raiders can get for Carr....cannot see a team giving up good draft pick for him....I think I would put Andy Dalton and Derek Carr in the same boat; and what would anybody give the Bengals for Andy Dalton....I am thinking maybe, maybe a 3rd round pick Dalton, so I thinking the raiders might be able to get a
    3rd round pick for Carr....I could be way off
    I think your comparison of Dalton and Carrbage is a pretty good one. I think Carrbage might be slightly better than the Red Rifle, but they're both overpaid mediocre QBs.

At least the Bengals had the sense to bench Dalton and now they've got the first pick in the draft.

Raiders refuse to get off the Carrbage treadmill and are in danger of becoming the Vegas Bengals. Pretty sad.

Don't forget, the Raiders were 6-4 and primed for a playoff run.

Raiders wind up going 1-5 down the stretch.

Why ?

The defense played well enough to get us in. Definitely did thier part the last 4 games. Outside of the Titan game didn't give up too many points. Even against KC they played pretty well and were keeping us in the game until Carrbage's pick 6 opened the flood gates. Jet game was unwinnable from the get-go, we were flat as hell, but the final nail in the coffin also came on a Carrbage pick 6.

The primary reason we went 1-5 down the stretch is due to Pussyboy being unable to put up points. Especially in the 2nd half of games.

Once Gregg Williams exposed Pussyboy's refusal/inability to push the ball downfield via intermediate/deep passes, he laid out the blueprint for stopping the Raider offense.

Raiders couldn't score for shit after getting blown out by the Jets.

Opposing defenses were openly stating they felt free to jump short routes and contain the checkdowns because that's basically all Pussyboy throws.

Expect this to continue next year with Carrbage at the helm.

ABC

Don't forget, the Raiders were 6-4 and primed for a playoff run.

Raiders wind up going 1-5 down the stretch.

Why ?

The defense played well enough to get us in. Definitely did thier part the last 4 games. Outside of the Titan game didn't give up too many points. Even against KC they played pretty well and were keeping us in the game until Carrbage's pick 6 opened the flood gates. Jet game was unwinnable from the get-go, we were flat as hell, but the final nail in the coffin also came on a Carrbage pick 6.

The primary reason we went 1-5 down the stretch is due to Pussyboy being unable to put up points. Especially in the 2nd half of games.

Once Gregg Williams exposed Pussyboy's refusal/inability to push the ball downfield via intermediate/deep passes, he laid out the blueprint for stopping the Raider offense.

Raiders couldn't score for shit after getting blown out by the Jets.

Opposing defenses were openly stating they felt free to jump short routes and contain the checkdowns because that's basically all Pussyboy throws.

Expect this to continue next year with Carrbage at the helm.

ABC
    Chucky couldn't be himself the past 2 years with Carr...which honestly is not doing Carr any favors. Carr is too comfortable....is this Carr's team or Chucky's team?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z55XeteXmI

It's definitely Gruden's team.

I think Gruden prefers to run a ground control, conservative offense by nature.

I think that part of our offensive woes are due to his conservative predelictions. I even agree that part of our lack of explosiveness can be attributed to deficiencies at the WR position.

But we're kidding ourselves if we don't acknowledge or know by now that Carrbage is the main culprit and that we're never going anywhere with Pussyboy taking snaps.

I really can't stand watching him play much longer. Boring pussyball just doesn't cut it.

Praying Gruden and Mayock take the necessary action.

It's definitely Gruden's team.

I think Gruden prefers to run a ground control, conservative offense by nature.

I think that part of our offensive woes are due to his conservative predelictions. I even agree that part of our lack of explosiveness can be attributed to deficiencies at the WR position.

But we're kidding ourselves if we don't acknowledge or know by now that Carrbage is the main culprit and that we're never going anywhere with Pussyboy taking snaps.

I really can't stand watching him play much longer. Boring pussyball just doesn't cut it.

Praying Gruden and Mayock take the necessary action.
    hire jay gruden whom is an aggressive play caller,draft a stud wr1 in the 1st rd,sign robbie anderson,jettison twill and watch our offense explode