Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: The ABC Thread

Brady was still better than Pussyboy. With worse weapons and a pure shit OL.

Face it, Bass....Carr is a PUSSY.

Don't tell me you don't see him playing scared. I know you do.

Pussyboy isn't Raider material.

He's a stone cold LOSER.

No fucking way any true Raider fan wants to watch Pussyboy turtle and turf the ball for a 7th season.

Dump the spineless POS. Take whatever we can get in a trade and use the 18 million in cap savings and draft equity to move forward.

We're just wasting time with Carrbage.

ABC

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Brady was still better than Pussyboy. With worse weapons and a pure shit OL.

Face it, Bass....Carr is a PUSSY.

Don't tell me you don't see him playing scared. I know you do.

Pussyboy isn't Raider material.

He's a stone cold LOSER.

No fucking way any true Raider fan wants to watch Pussyboy turtle and turf the ball for a 7th season.

Dump the spineless POS. Take whatever we can get in a trade and use the 18 million in cap savings and draft equity to move forward.

We're just wasting time with Carrbage.

ABC
    naw brady and carr were on par this past yr,difference was a few more tds,a few more yds,higher qbr/rating but brady had #1 defense and a way easier schedule

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    naw brady and carr were on par this past yr,difference was a few more tds,a few more yds,higher qbr/rating but brady had #1 defense and a way easier schedule
    You can't be serious right? Brady and Carr were on par? You just said Brady had more TD's, yards, and QBR. How on earth were they on par with that said?

The Steelers defense was ranked 5th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (19th weakest schedule)

The Chargers defense was ranked 6th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (16th weakest schedule)

The Jets defense was ranked 7th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500 and they also happen to be in the same division as the Pats (27th weakest schedule)

The Bears defense was ranked 8th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500

The Cowboys defense was ranked 9th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs despite playing in a weak division (14th weakest schedule)

All of these teams had a highly ranked defense yet they didn't make the playoffs, and the majority of these teams had far more weapons on offense than the Pats. Yet you're telling me that the only reason the Pats made the playoffs was because they had a great defense and a semi-weak schedule?
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 02-26-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    You can't be serious right? Brady and Carr were on par? You just said Brady had more TD's, yards, and QBR. How on earth were they on par with that said?

The Steelers defense was ranked 5th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (19th weakest schedule)

The Chargers defense was ranked 6th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (16th weakest schedule)

The Jets defense was ranked 7th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500 and they also happen to be in the same division as the Pats (27th weakest schedule)

The Bears defense was ranked 8th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500

The Cowboys defense was ranked 9th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs despite playing in a weak division (14th weakest schedule)

All of these teams had a highly ranked defense yet they didn't make the playoffs, and the majority of these teams had far more weapons on offense than the Pats. Yet you're telling me that the only reason the Pats made the playoffs was because they had a great defense and a semi-weak schedule?
    Lets move on from Carr......

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Lets move on from Carr......
    We have to. Complacency is our greatest enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post

The Steelers defense was ranked 5th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (19th weakest schedule) hello big ben inj

The Chargers defense was ranked 6th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs (16th weakest schedule)phillip rivers fell off a cliff/bad oline

The Jets defense was ranked 7th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500 and they also happen to be in the same division as the Pats (27th weakest schedule)lost starting qb for big part of the season

The Bears defense was ranked 8th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs and didn't even finish .500 mitch trabisky need i say more

The Cowboys defense was ranked 9th in the NFL, they didn't make the playoffs despite playing in a weak division (14th weakest schedule)this is the only one with no excuse

All of these teams had a highly ranked defense yet they didn't make the playoffs, and the majority of these teams had far more weapons on offense than the Pats. Yet you're telling me that the only reason the Pats made the playoffs was because they had a great defense and a semi-weak schedule? yes thats what im telling you,top defense in football,weakest division in football yr in and yr out
    tds goes to brady,qbr/rating went to carr,yds wer nearly the same,same for ints
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 02-26-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    tds goes to brady,qbr/rating went to carr,yds wer nearly the same,same for ints
    Give me a declining Brady over Pussyboy any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

TOP 10 CARRBAGE EXCUSES FOR 2021

1. Needs more time with his rookie WRs
    2. Fellings were hurt and confidence shaken by fans booing him and off-season trade talk
    3. Too hot in Vegas
    4. Too cold on the road
    5. Gruden's offense is no good
    6. The defense still stinks
    7. Missed his kids
    8. Had the sniffles and thought it was the Corona virus.
    9. Wanted to set the record for fastest to 66 losses
    10. Sprained vagina was very painful

Thumbs up

Here's our hero grounding the ball on 4th down.....

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=mHIB5 xIy4CY1aC6cx$3FMM$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsegnh$mHidQY6 0AQ5xP1EeWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

What a fucking idiot.