Thread: These next 4 Games

These next 4 Games

Will determine if Derek Carr is brought back next season. Raiders can win out, go 10-6 and have a legitimate shot at playoffs. And for sure Carr will be back. If the team stays getting the shit beat out of them and goes 6-10 then I see Carr gone, which sux cuz he is good and isn't getting any help from his WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Will determine if Derek Carr is brought back next season. Raiders can win out, go 10-6 and have a legitimate shot at playoffs. And for sure Carr will be back. If the team stays getting the shit beat out of them and goes 6-10 then I see Carr gone, which sux cuz he is good and isn't getting any help from his WRs.
    Doesn't matter if he makes it to Vegas or not. Carrbage is a dead man walking.

He's mediocre at best and will be replaced. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Top notch QB makes chicken salad from chicken shit. Top notch QB elevates the play of his WRs. He helps them. Gutless Carrbage doesn't even attempt to get the ball to his WRs. They're a non-factor not because they suck, but because Carr is mediocre.

Carrbage has one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel.

Jon Gruden will determine if Carr is coming back next year.

In reality most of us predicted an 8-8 season and if we were lucky 9-7 with 10-6 being a best case scenario. And that was with a sane AB,

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    The last three game; have really been bad....we beat the Bengals but it was to the wire all the way....Carr gone backward and I cannot see us winning this year with Carr at the helm....I will be watching the Raiders today; hoping for a win....I did give the Raiders a 7-9 prediction this year....
    Really gotta win today for us to have any chance of a playoff....so today the most important game of the season............
    Go Raiders

With Brown out, as well as Jacobs reportedly out, too now, I wonder if Gruden has figured out this team isn't going to make the playoffs this year and is essentially playing for a higher draft pick? Will this team step up? Will Carr finally step up? Will we see Kizer today if Carr struggles?

No way Gruden is tanking to get a higher draft pick. That's not happening while we're technically still alive and it's not happening in weeks 14, 15, or 16 either.

Doubt we see Kizer unless DC is injured or unless we've been blown out.

Will Carr finally step up ? Let's hope so. I'll guarantee you we aren't winning if he doesn't put up a touchdown like the last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    No way Gruden is tanking to get a higher draft pick. That's not happening while we're technically still alive and it's not happening in weeks 14, 15, or 16 either.

Doubt we see Kizer unless DC is injured or unless we've been blown out.

Will Carr finally step up ? Let's hope so. I'll guarantee you we aren't winning if he doesn't put up a touchdown like the last 2 weeks.
    I’m still pissed about us winning those games late last year....we could have had Bosa AND potentially Mad Maxx.....I’ll never quit talking shit about Clelin he just has zero tools or athletic ability that make him above average at anything. Bosa would have given us a top 5 DE out the gate

Forget Bosa at DE, we could use him to play QB and not miss a beat.

No way Bosa throws the ball away on 4th down.

Move Clelin to QB.

ABC----ANYONE BUT CARR