Thread: Linebackers playing in championship games.

Linebackers playing in championship games.

Some linebackers the Raiders will be targeting will be playing today in championship games today. It would not surprise me if the raiders selected a LB in the 1st and 3rd rounds of the draft. Linebacker has been a defensive weakness for a very long time.

2 players in first round
    Isaiah Simmons- Clemson. Very good player, only knock on him is what position will he play safety or linebacker.
    Kenneth Murray- Oklahoma very good MLB. sideline to sideline player, tackling machine.
    3rd rounders
    Monty Rice Georgia- Haven't seen him play.
    Jacob Phillips LSU - LSU has been putting out MLB. Not on the level of Deion Jones or Devin White. Would start for Raiders
    Akeem Davis Gither- Appalachian State- Has been getting a lot of talk, small school prospect.
    Malik Harrison_OSU. Solid.

Troy Dye- Oregon. Played last night. looked like a safety.
    Last edited by psly2124; 12-07-2019 at 06:52 AM.

"I'm sorry but on defense linebackers is the position that isn't prioritized." Didn't you say LB isn't prioritized though? That's an awful lot of draft capital for a position which isn't prioritized.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    However, as I've been saying consistently for years now, the LB position needs to be spent on, and spent on heavily. We need two capable starters below the age of 28 with a relatively clean injury record coming in to start. Draft two LB's and sign a LB via free agency. Whitehead has been good against the run, but he's a liability in pass coverage and a one-dimensional LB simply isn't worth $5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    "I'm sorry but on defense linebackers is the position that isn't prioritized." Didn't you say LB isn't prioritized though? That's an awful lot of draft capital for a position which isn't prioritized.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    However, as I've been saying consistently for years now, the LB position needs to be spent on, and spent on heavily. We need two capable starters below the age of 28 with a relatively clean injury record coming in to start. Draft two LB's and sign a LB via free agency. Whitehead has been good against the run, but he's a liability in pass coverage and a one-dimensional LB simply isn't worth $5 million.
    I'm glad you are obsessed with me and found an accurate quote. It isn't prioritized, it doesn't mean either won't be drafted in the first round by a team.

even in your non Carr threads you come off looking like an idiot.