Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carr + Winter Weather (POLL)

Carr + Winter Weather (POLL)

Since the name of the game is to win the Superbowl, something to think about is the fact that NFL playoff games are in the dead of winter. Quite a few teams in the AFC play in colder climates, outdoors. Would you trust Carr to take us on the road, in below freezing temperatures to KC, Buffalo, NE, Baltimore, NY, Cincinnati, Denver, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh in late December/January with the season on the line?

YES or NO

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorraider View Post
    since the name of the game is to win the superbowl, something to think about is the fact that nfl playoff games are in the dead of winter. Quite a few teams in the afc play in colder climates, outdoors. Would you trust carr to take us on the road, in below freezing temperatures to kc, buffalo, ne, baltimore, ny, cincinnati, denver, cleveland, or pittsburgh in late december/january with the season on the line?

Yes or no
    No Way !!!

No Carr sucks

If we are a playoff team, then Carr must be playing pretty good, so I would say yes I would trust him. But I really don't think he plays that well in perfect conditions anyway if there is pressure coming at him. Hot, cold, luke warm weather, doesn't matter, Carr is Carr, same decision making, same happy feet, same not seeing the entire field, etc...

I say no; Carr a good QB and could start for a few teams; but we got system where Gruden build a very good offensive line....think we need to draft a QB; also bring in a QB that can run the offense for a year...think the draft is very good in QB department....I like Carr and wish him well; but just cannot see him leading us anywhere...

I wouldn't trust Carrbage to win a game in any weather.

Doesn't matter if it's hot or cold. Day or night. Wet or dry. At home or on the road.

Carrbage can't be trusted under any conditions.

Saddest part of the 6 years wasted on Carrbage is that he has good arm talent and decent physical ability. He will ultimately fail and tear your heart out because he's gutless and lacks just about every intangible that a superior QB possesses.

Give a guy like Bruce Gradkowski half the talent that Carrbage has and you'd have something. Carrbage is a gutless waste of talent.

Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Saddest part of the 6 years wasted on Carrbage is that he has good arm talent and decent physical ability. He will ultimately fail and tear your heart out because he's gutless and lacks just about every intangible that a superior QB possesses.

Give a guy like Bruce Gradkowski half the talent that Carrbage has and you'd have something. Carrbage is a gutless waste of talent.
    I wouldn't trust him in a cold weather game. Not at all.

Ummmm.... NO. Why? History has proven why.
    The results speak for themselves.

I would not trust him in any cold weather environment in December/January. Until he proves be isn't terrible, I wouldn't trust him at all. IF we ever get to meaningful games in cold weather, just make him a game manager and hope Jacobs has a good game and the defense plays ok.