Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marquez Lee Activated Trevor Davis Waived

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Marquez Lee Activated Trevor Davis Waived

The run for zero yards when we need the first down did him in. No vision on a play that should have worked. Waste of a 6th round pick on Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The run for zero yards when we need the first down did him in. No vision on a play that should have worked. Waste of a 6th round pick on Davis.
    Or the kick return. Davis stunk. Give Rico a shot on kickoffs.

Good. Davis has had what? One good play for us since he arrived? I can’t even fathom what would posses a player that only needs to gain a yard to continue running towards the sideline when his blocker is blocking his man that way as well as having a free defender running that way as well.

Davis had a few positive moments. Some decent returns and a lengthy TD jaunt. Started out pretty well and appeared to be a good pickup ay first.

Done in by turnovers. Had a td pass punched out of his grasp against GB at the one yard line. Fumbled yesterday on a return running into another Raider. Not converting the 4th down yesterday was the equivalent of another turnover.

Turnovers will put you in Gruden's doghouse very quickly. Once there, almost impossible to get out.

Are you paying attention, DC ? Yoohooooo, DC. Are you awake ? Never mind, go back to sleep. Sweet dreams of pylons and pick6s.

Clelin is on notice too. Yanked immediately after his offsides penalty when we had KC pinned on the 2 yard line.

Remember Fadol Brown last year ? Showed some pass rushing ability as a DE, something we sorely needed. Got a chance to play against Baltimore, jumped offsides a few times, released the next day.

Can't tolerate bonehead penalties and turnovers.

Plus the wasted 5th on Zay Jones..FFS can we stop giving up picks for non factor WRs??
    Fu#k The Rest

Was worth a flier, a 6th rd pick is not going to be the end all.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Plus the wasted 5th on Zay Jones..FFS can we stop giving up picks for non factor WRs??
    Maybe you'd be happier if we traded a 2nd rd pick for Sanu, talks shows are trashing BB in Boston, i love listening to it on my drive to work. The media is not please, gave away their future franchise QB for a 2nd rder to the 49ers and then traded a 2nd for Sanu...The Pats dynasty is about to crash and burn and its fun living in the boston area and hearing the excuses from bandwagon nation!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Davis had a few positive moments. Some decent returns and a lengthy TD jaunt. Started out pretty well and appeared to be a good pickup ay first.

Done in by turnovers. Had a td pass punched out of his grasp against GB at the one yard line. Fumbled yesterday on a return running into another Raider. Not converting the 4th down yesterday was the equivalent of another turnover.

Turnovers will put you in Gruden's doghouse very quickly. Once there, almost impossible to get out.

Are you paying attention, DC ? Yoohooooo, DC. Are you awake ? Never mind, go back to sleep. Sweet dreams of pylons and pick6s.

Clelin is on notice too. Yanked immediately after his offsides penalty when we had KC pinned on the 2 yard line.

Remember Fadol Brown last year ? Showed some pass rushing ability as a DE, something we sorely needed. Got a chance to play against Baltimore, jumped offsides a few times, released the next day.

Can't tolerate bonehead penalties and turnovers.
    SPOT ON! There is no excuse for bonehead plays. This team is young so i give them a get out of jail free card but your tenure won't be long here if you continue to screw up. I would make the Davis trade again in a heart beat, Hate to lose a pick but it's not high enough to lose sleep over.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    Maybe you'd be happier if we traded a 2nd rd pick for Sanu, talks shows are trashing BB in Boston, i love listening to it on my drive to work. The media is not please, gave away their future franchise QB for a 2nd rder to the 49ers and then traded a 2nd for Sanu...The Pats dynasty is about to crash and burn and its fun living in the boston area and hearing the excuses from bandwagon nation!
    Actually i wouldnt be very happy bout that either..
    Fu#k The Rest