Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Living in the heart of chief country.

Living in the heart of chief country.

This is the text my 12 year old daughter got.

HaaaHaaaaHaaaa..

Lived there for two years (life long Raiders fan) and I have to say most of the Chiefs fans I met were good people. Great rivalry but not trash talkers like Chargers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Lived there for two years (life long Raiders fan) and I have to say most of the Chiefs fans I met were good people. Great rivalry but not trash talkers like Chargers fans.
    Wow, I have lived here most of my life and the chief fans are nothing short of dicks to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Wow, I have lived here most of my life and the chief fans are nothing short of dicks to me.
    I tailgated with a huge crew of Chiefs fans for many games over those two years. They had a converted school bus that was painted chiefs colors with couches inside and they even made a small section in the back for the three Raider fans in the group. That bus also towed a smoker that they would smoke beef ribs on.... off the hook food.

Years ago. I bought a entertainment center, wearing my Raider gear. Bought and paid for...the salesman said to me.

We own you. said that shit after I already paid; Fucking coward.

One thing about the whole Chiefs fan thing that i don't get is how they can date, and sometimes marry their sisters and cousins. Call me old fashioned, but thats just not the way i roll.....

What's irritating me is the whole OZ thing...the Chiefs don't play in Kansas they play in Missouri,

I LOVE the midwest. LOVE it. The gun laws, shooting sports, hunting, outdoors, food, and freedom. I just can't stand CHIEFS fans. Met one up here in North Dakota and he talked so much shit. Oh well, until we start looking like a real football team with a real QB I can't say shit back except about our history but even then, we keep bending over and taking it fisted both at arrowhead and in Oakland. Hopefully that changes in Vegas with a new QB and WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by war_material View Post
    I LOVE the midwest. LOVE it. The gun laws, shooting sports, hunting, outdoors, food, and freedom. I just can't stand CHIEFS fans. Met one up here in North Dakota and he talked so much shit. Oh well, until we start looking like a real football team with a real QB I can't say shit back except about our history but even then, we keep bending over and taking it fisted both at arrowhead and in Oakland. Hopefully that changes in Vegas with a new QB and WR's.
    LOL. Met one...try meeting 80 thousand...wait your right..1 is the same as 80 thousand.

Im 40 and lived here in KC my whole life..Went to my first game at the Head when i was 10.
    Fans here arnt always terrible, but when they are look out..Xmas day game here like 10 years ago or so, i had a shrimp dick fan pull a bottle out of his hoodie and break it on the ground like a old western movie, then ran off when 15 other fans jumped out of the vehicles they were in..Good times..
    Fu#k The Rest