Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Tom Brady

Currently he is 4-11 for 33 yards with an interception. He has Edelman and nothing else. Even the best has a difficult time with no help. They are down 14-3. Wonder if the Patriot fans are demanding they bench him after his third bad game in a row. The difference is the defense will keep them in the game, unlike the Raiders D.

Again you prove how truly dumb you are from this post
    Its like Kale with balls?!!

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Again you prove how truly dumb you are from this post
    Soy boy. My IQ is higher than yours. Brady is 7-19 for 82 yards at half. If he put up those numbers with the Raiders, we would be down 31-0 at half. Because the Patriots have an excellent defense, they are keeping them in the game and a chance to win. Even when the QB has a lousy game. Unlike the Raiders.
    Last edited by psly2124; 12-01-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    What is your IQ?
    I used to think that Steeler fans are the only ones whose age added to IQ equals less than 50.

Same principle applies here, I believe.

The Patriots are going to lose. I would not be surprised if they bring back AB.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Currently he is 4-11 for 33 yards with an interception. He has Edelman and nothing else. Even the best has a difficult time with no help. They are down 14-3. Wonder if the Patriot fans are demanding they bench him after his third bad game in a row. The difference is the defense will keep them in the game, unlike the Raiders D.
    Pointless trying to talk sense with the senseless. They will vanish again once Carr finishes the season strong. They will never realize we are not close yet on defense and we are in need of playmakers on offense. Atleast 2 more quality WRs

Carr finished today strong.

Way to go DC !

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    Pointless trying to talk sense with the senseless. They will vanish again once Carr finishes the season strong. They will never realize we are not close yet on defense and we are in need of playmakers on offense. Atleast 2 more quality WRs
    They expect every pass to be completed. And if Carr doesn't play an almost perfect game it's tough for the Raiders to win. If the defense doesn't create at least two turnovers it also difficult to win. They don't get anyone off the field. KC punted twice today. How were we supposed to win? Penalties are killing us. We had 12 to KC 0. A lot of the penalties extended drives. Yet those aren't the issues, it's always Carr. Mahomes was 15-29 for 175 yards. KC had 259 total yards and scored 40 points. Our defense played fine on 1st and 2nd down, 3rd down they played terrible.

I think both of you are right. Carr isn't very good and he doesn't have good wide receivers. It's painfully obvious we need a dynamic receiver, a true #1. Even more painful has been watching Carr play. He made some awful throws and decisions. I had two Raiders friends text me during the game to say Carr won't be making the trip to Vegas.