Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glennon time

Glennon time

We got four games left; I don;t know if Glennon the answer but isn't it time to bench Carr and see what we got with this guy....what we got to lose...

Stupidity. Pure stupidity.

maybe the pat's would give us a 7th for him

Prediction:

Carr will finish out the year.

Gruden and Mayock will attempt to trade Carr. A team like the Bears or the Bengals may give up a first rounder for him. A lot depends on how he finishes the year. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Gruden uses the rest of the year to build his running game and to pad Carr's stats so he looks like a quality QB.

Then trade him.

Sign a quality veteran starter to mold a young QB we draft.

Use money we would have spent on Carr to build defense and add a quality WR to go with Tyrell Williams, who clearly has been hurt most of the year.

A game manager can put this team at 8-8 with a quality running game, which we now have.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    We got four games left; I don;t know if Glennon the answer but isn't it time to bench Carr and see what we got with this guy....what we got to lose...
    I actually think Glennon may give us a better chance of winning. Carr clearly is in a funk and his teammates have lost faith, too.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Stupidity. Pure stupidity.
    Yes, that sums up the thought process behind Carr supporters quite accurately. I'm glad we agree on something.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Prediction:

Carr will finish out the year.

Gruden and Mayock will attempt to trade Carr. A team like the Bears or the Bengals may give up a first rounder for him. A lot depends on how he finishes the year. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Gruden uses the rest of the year to build his running game and to pad Carr's stats so he looks like a quality QB.

Then trade him.

Sign a quality veteran starter to mold a young QB we draft.

Use money we would have spent on Carr to build defense and add a quality WR to go with Tyrell Williams, who clearly has been hurt most of the year.

A game manager can put this team at 8-8 with a quality running game, which we now have.
    A few thoughts on this:

Carr will finish out the year (to at the very least, maintain his trade value)

Gruden and Mayock may attempt to trade Carr but considering his contract status, we won't get more than a 3rd or at best a 2nd round pick if some team gets desperate

Sign a quality veteran starter (Bridgewater) or sign a veteran journeyman (Fitzpatrick is the type of QB Gruden would love to work with)

Draft / FA address the glaring holes at DE, LB, S, WR

You gotta be Tripping man...no way anyone gives a first for Carr lol

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    I actually think Glennon may give us a better chance of winning. Carr clearly is in a funk and his teammates have lost faith, too.
    Lost faith? Says who. You. The receivers suck. They can't get open, the can't catch, the show no effort. none. Did you see how the receivers ran the routes? The run them at half speed. Williams is worthless. Glennon gives us a better chance to win? He gives the team no chance to win. Fans like you have unrealistic goals for this team. This is an average team that won 4 games last year. Arguably the worst team in football last year. The Chiefs are the best team in the division and they proved it. We are a .500 team. We won some games we should have lost, lost some games we should have won. And got blown out in a few games. That's what teams that are not playoff teams do. The weather was bad and we played like shit. Outside of Jacobs, he was the only player that played good. Everyone else played like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    A few thoughts on this:

Carr will finish out the year (to at the very least, maintain his trade value)

Gruden and Mayock may attempt to trade Carr but considering his contract status, we won't get more than a 3rd or at best a 2nd round pick if some team gets desperate

Sign a quality veteran starter (Bridgewater) or sign a veteran journeyman (Fitzpatrick is the type of QB Gruden would love to work with)

Draft / FA address the glaring holes at DE, LB, S, WR
    Carr isn't going anywhere. He won't be traded, we won't sign Fitzpatrick or Bridgewater. If Bridgewater were the QB of this team, we would be 3-9. Neither are better than Carr. And we won't draft a QB.