Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the race card used by garrett

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Rudolph should be banned from professional sports for life for trying to hit another man in the balls because he was getting manhandled like a little bitch.
    Maybe the dumbfuck who continued to tackle him and drive him to the ground way after the ball was released should have just let him go and this would not have even happened. Dumbshit could not control himself though and look at what happened

You knew it was coming after the ESPN female employee insinuated it on twitter (before Garrett brought it up) then immediately deleted it after being called out for it with ZERO evidence. Then low and behold Garrett jumps on the race train.

Quote Originally Posted by illusin View Post
    Maybe the dumbfuck who continued to tackle him and drive him to the ground way after the ball was released should have just let him go and this would not have even happened. Dumbshit could not control himself though and look at what happened
    That was a normal football play and a light tackle considering Rudolph landed on top of Garrett. He didn't see him throw the ball to begin with.

Rudolph sacked two plays in a row, Steelers call a pass play on 3rd and 28 with 8 seconds left in a game that they couldn't win, then Rudolph tries to kick Garrett in the balls because his team got embarrassed on national TV. He's a pussy.

Hard to believe Raider fans don't like real football tackles. God damn this place is soft.

That was a normal football play and a light tackle considering Rudolph landed on top of Garrett. He didn't see him throw the ball to begin with.

Rudolph sacked two plays in a row, Steelers call a pass play on 3rd and 28 with 8 seconds left in a game that they couldn't win, then Rudolph tries to kick Garrett in the balls because his team got embarrassed on national TV. He's a pussy.

Hard to believe Raider fans don't like real football tackles. God damn this place is soft.
    What Rudolph did was a bitch move but hitting him the head with a helmet is the dumbest move any player has done in recent memory. Rudolph should've gotten suspended for a game or 2 but Garrett deserves everything he got for his part in it

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    What Rudolph did was a bitch move but hitting him the head with a helmet is the dumbest move any player has done in recent memory. Rudolph should've gotten suspended for a game or 2 but Garrett deserves everything he got for his part in it
    Which is what I think everyone is agreeing with. There’s no way to defend what Garrett did but Rudolph shouldn’t get away Scott free just because garrett is an idiot

First off none of us know EXACTLY what happened. But I keep coming back to what pissed off Garrett (an otherwise stable person throughout college and the NFL) to all of a sudden snap? There has to be more to it than an arguable late play causing Rudolph to kick a dude in his nugs (you dont do that as another dude), and Rudolph trying to take Garrett's helmet off prior to Garrett going off. I'm fairly certain that Garrett deals with a lot more from Grimy o lineman talking shit, playing dirty, etc in the heat of the battle.. there is something more to this than a simple late hit (whether I agree it was late or not, which I feel was just part of the moment but anyways), Rudolph then getting scrappy on the ground doesnt lead an otherwise historically docile Garrett to flip the fuck out.. theres much more to it. Got to be.. but the only two who will ever know that story are Juicy Smolier (shout out to Dave Chappelle) and Rudolph...
    So what exactly was said or done that caused Garrett to go nuts?

Exactly. My stance on Rudolph is not defending Garrett at all. I'm just pointing out that Rudolph did not conduct himself well either and I'd rather stand up for myself (Garrett) than try to compromise another man's genitals because I feel emasculated (Rudolph).

my stance is use a weapon like a hard helmet to attack a player with no head protection "you get suspended for more then a yr period" and im sure the league which is completely pc these days combed thru all of the tapes including audio and found zero,absolutely zero otherwise rudolph would have been suspended

Exactly. My stance on Rudolph is not defending Garrett at all. I'm just pointing out that Rudolph did not conduct himself well either and I'd rather stand up for myself (Garrett) than try to compromise another man's genitals because I feel emasculated (Rudolph).
    To say you’re not defending Garrett but to say you’d rather be Garrett than Rudolph is inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Which is what I think everyone is agreeing with. There’s no way to defend what Garrett did but Rudolph shouldn’t get away Scott free just because garrett is an idiot
    If Garrett doesn’t hit Rudolph on the head, we wouldn’t be talking about Rudolph deserving a suspension.