Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Political debate

Political debate

I started a new thread, so you can stop raiding the rest of the other threads with your poliitical view....we have a chance of making the playoff THIS year and all some of you are concern about is politics....I do not even care about politics...if I did then I would head over to a politics forum and take my debate there....

.....if just getting old......

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I started a new thread, so you can stop raiding the rest of the other threads with your poliitical view....we have a chance of making the playoff THIS year and all some of you are concern about is politics....I do not even care about politics...if I did then I would head over to a politics forum and take my debate there....

Its no fun if they can't make a nuisance out of themselves doing it.

Exactly. There is a whole other forum on this board for that stuff (everything else) so take it there:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/foru...verything-Else

Agreed..I apologize that I muddied the waters and have since avoided those threads. This is where I come to talk about the Raiders and football...not politics. This should be something that brings people of all views together around their love of the Raiders....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYRAIDER View Post
    Its no fun if they can't make a nuisance out of themselves doing it.
    I know what you mean; it just that it really getting old....

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Agreed..I apologize that I muddied the waters and have since avoided those threads. This is where I come to talk about the Raiders and football...not politics. This should be something that brings people of all views together around their love of the Raiders....
    It just almost every thread is getting hijack....one minute we are talking about Derek Carr and then the next it about the president of the USA....it just that it been going on for too long....it really getting old

I know what you mean; it just that it really getting old....
    I agree, like racism and trump are getting played out people need to find something new to bitch about

easy dont bring tds into these forums but easier said the done as some members can't help themselves

Anyone know how i can sign up to be a ball-boy in Oakland next year?? been training my glutes hard.

This is exactly why philly was kicked out. Couldn't talk about football without bringing up politics, he single handedly killed this board. Lots of members left to the other forum because of him. I feel like there's only 10 of us left lol.