Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacks

Khalil Mack had 4 sacks during his rookie year and followed with 15 the following year. Its way too early to judge Clelin Ferrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    you hate the pick get over it, - The same people shit on the Miller pick last year and he's a franchise left tackle.

he'll be a stud in this league for years to come, i hope you enjoy eating Crow!
    #1) I never said I didn't like the pick. I thought there were better options for edge rusher but I liked that he was the leader on a stacked line at Clemson, etc, etc.

#2) I never shit on Miller either. I said to give him time as I usually say to give rookies 3 years to prove themselves.

#3) He's not currently a stud and no crow needs to be eaten since I never had that big of an issue with the pick.

I'm simply bringing up his play because these guys are saying we don't miss Mack because of Crosby. We have a #4 overall pick playing the same position and is graded as one of the worst DEs in the entire league by PFF. That's alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    naw clelin ferrell will be better then them all,needs time to get stronger and learn technique
    Maxx Crosby has like maybe 2 moves in his bag as he's very raw yet he's far out producing Ferrell here. Crosby will also learn more moves and get stronger. Ferrell has his work cut out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Maxx Crosby has like maybe 2 moves in his bag as he's very raw yet he's far out producing Ferrell here. Crosby will also learn more moves and get stronger. Ferrell has his work cut out for him.
    mad max hasn't played interiro or suffered sickness that cause him to lose a lot of weight either

Sounds like excuses to me

Gotta give Ferrell time; he is slowly starting to improve compared to start of the season...plus Ferrell is being moved to DT in some of the packages that are design for him...I know he block a pass in the Bengals game that was really an important play of the game; think it force the Bengals to punt on next play

Sounds like excuses to me
    naw just facts

Here's a stat that I like about Ferrell, 5 passes defended. This shows me his intelligence and him finding a way to be disruptive without earning a sack. The mighty Mack only has 5.5 sacks on the year...

Yeah, he's been good at those. Makes me miss Denico Autry.

Does anyone ever actually watch Clelin when he’s in the game? He sucks he is consistently overpowered, bites on the option read every time, and only got 2.5 sacks against the chargers because they have their backup LT in. It’s crazy how some of you choose who and who not to defend.....and the arguments make no philosophical sense