Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacks

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    And with each weekly loss by the Bears, the 1st round draft pick keeps getting better every week. One pick not mentioned from this year's draft was Johnathan Abram. Granted it was pretty much just preseason we got to see him. He looks to be the heavy hitter we were looking for. Just hope he's not injury prone because of his aggressive hits. Also not sure why we're down playing Clellin's performance so far this season. He has 3.5 sacks so far. Mack had 4 for his entire rookie season. Looking forward to seeing who the Raiders draft this year.
    2019 draft for us is a watershed moment were gonna look back at this draft and go yep,thats the draft that turned our franchise around back to a contender every yr

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    2019 draft for us is a watershed moment were gonna look back at this draft and go yep,thats the draft that turned our franchise around back to a contender every yr
    Agree and hope 2020 is just as good. Hard to be better. But Mayock and Gruden have been quite the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Agree and hope 2020 is just as good. Hard to be better. But Mayock and Gruden have been quite the team.
    their like ying and yang both just work and fit like a glove

Quote Originally Posted by WNYRAIDER View Post
    My guess is that most Raider fans are happy they are both doing well
    Except that Ferrell is not doing well.

Speaking of sacks...Did you know....

In his last game alone, Maxx Crosby has 4 times the amount of sacks that Khalil Mack has over his last six games.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    And with each weekly loss by the Bears, the 1st round draft pick keeps getting better every week. One pick not mentioned from this year's draft was Johnathan Abram. Granted it was pretty much just preseason we got to see him. He looks to be the heavy hitter we were looking for. Just hope he's not injury prone because of his aggressive hits. Also not sure why we're down playing Clellin's performance so far this season. He has 3.5 sacks so far. Mack had 4 for his entire rookie season. Looking forward to seeing who the Raiders draft this year.
    I hope Abram is not injury prone! But it seems like it was just a freak accident. I think he will be a huge piece when we get to Vegas. He is a high motor, emotional, Raider type player and I think the young defense will look better with him playing next season.

So far these picks turned out to be awesome! Mayock should be lock for GM of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Except that Ferrell is not doing well.
    Yes it’s 1 thing I agree with you on, he fucking sucks we should have taken Devin White or Josh Allen or even Ed Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Yes it’s 1 thing I agree with you on, he fucking sucks we should have taken Devin White or Josh Allen or even Ed Oliver
    naw clelin ferrell will be better then them all,needs time to get stronger and learn technique,the raiders kinda fvcked him by having him play inside so much when clearly he should have just stayed at edge,also the kid is barely coming back to strength he's playing at 268 when he normally plays at 276-278 that bug he got really did a job on him

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Luckily, Crosby is saving Mayock's lunch with that Ferrell pick
    you hate the pick get over it, the kid is a player, it was a great pick, i don't care where he took him. The same people shit on the Miller pick last year and he's a franchise left tackle.

Mack got his first sack week 10 his rookie year, love Ferrell pick, he'll be a stud in this league for years to come, i hope you enjoy eating Crow!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    you hate the pick get over it, the kid is a player, it was a great pick, i don't care where he took him. The same people shit on the Miller pick last year and he's a franchise left tackle.

Mack got his first sack week 10 his rookie year, love Ferrell pick, he'll be a stud in this league for years to come, i hope you enjoy eating Crow!
    I remember when I took my first hit of maryjane....