Thread: Playoff spot again!

Playoff spot again!

Thanks Browns...Lets handle our business from here on out and we will get in the playoffs...Hel winning the AFC West is in play!!!

Yes it is, and that should be our goal.

I'd like to see Gruden pull a Jim Mora everytime someone mentions the playoffs to him.

"Playoffs ? Platoffs ?!?! We'll be lucky to win another game if we don't play our best ball every fucking week."

Stay focused.

I view the next two games as trap games. Must treat these teams like we are playing New England. Step on their necks and stay focused.

Bengals are not good enough to trap anyone. The Jets are not either but we have to travel across the country and have been terrible for close to 2 decades traveling to the east coast. So the jets game could be more of a let down game or a game where the raiders could come out flat.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Raiders still not in a playoff spot yet, Texans own last spot as of now.

We have almost no wiggle room at all as far as playoffs. I'm almost thinking we may have to be at worst 10-6 to get in. Lots of scenarios of us being 9-7 and being left out

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Raiders still not in a playoff spot yet, Texans own last spot as of now.
    Texans and Colts play each other on Thursday. One of them will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Texans and Colts play each other on Thursday. One of them will lose.
    Awesome... I'm rooting for the Texans to win as I'd rather have the Colts in the wild card race vs the Raiders.