Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sayings I'm so tired of hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders1992 View Post
    how is abram a whiff? You can’t control injuries all of the time and this one wasn’t even caused by his playing style
    exactly,abrams is gonna be a stud but he is injured

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    How is abram a whiff? You can’t control injuries all of the time and this one wasn’t even caused by his playing style
    What has he accomplished so far? And, he injured himself trying to tackle somebody hard so what do you mean?

Raider fans will make excuses for a player who has done nothing so far (Abram) compared to Mack who has been great his entire career and has a couple of quiet games. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    What has he accomplished so far? And, he injured himself trying to tackle somebody hard so what do you mean?

Raider fans will make excuses for a player who has done nothing so far (Abram) compared to Mack who has been great his entire career and has a couple of quiet games. Unreal.
    You're melting. Not a good look.

IKR? I hate it when football players try to tackle somebody hard. Soft tackling is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    IKR? I hate it when football players try to tackle somebody hard. Soft tackling is the way to go.
    yeah,pussy tackling is the way if you like to get trucked,lol

He injured himself because he landed awkwardly not because he dealt a big hit. And how can he accomplish anything when he’s injured? You can blame that on him all you want but it doesn’t make the pick a whiff

Macks stat line was still zero again this week so apparently he has had nothing to do with it.

But thanks for playin....

FUN FACT: Over the last 6 games he's played Mack has exactly 1 more sack than Abram.

Awesome !

DECIMATE DARNOLD

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah,pussy tackling is the way if you like to get trucked,lol
    Wait, didn't you get butthurt when I said Rudolph was a pussy? Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by WNYRAIDER View Post
    You're melting. Not a good look.
    Actually, I'm using the logic used by posters here and re-applying it to Abram. He hasn't done anything yet and he wasn't very good in college either so there is a high probability that he busts out of the league at this moment. We will see.