Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Let's go Browns

  1. #1

    Let's go Browns

    Need a big win from the Browns tonight to curb the Steelers momentum into OUR playoff spot...
    Love this time of year, when these games really matter.
    Surprised the Steelers have been as successful this year as they have been without Roethlisberger. That 1st rd trade to Miami for minkah Fitzpatrick has paid crazy dividends, especially now that the kid is playing as a FS. Shows how bad Miamis franchise really is when he has put up the #s he has..
    Never know what you are gonna get with the Browns but for tonight I hope they put a whooping on the Steelers.

  2. #2
    Browns ain't whooping anyone. Would be nice if they beat the Squeelers. On the other hand, it's great entertainment watching Baker and the Browns go down the tubes. Thinking this is going to be a low scoring affair. 16-13, Clowns.

  3. #3
    Hope OBJ can get me 2 TDs for fantasy! Don’t forget Kareem Hunt is back and he is a former pro bowler before they had Mahomes......23-20 Browns

  4. #4
    I think the Browns win tonight.....however in 2 weeks I think the Steelers beat the Browns and split the series.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Browns ain't whooping anyone. Would be nice if they beat the Squeelers. On the other hand, it's great entertainment watching Baker and the Browns go down the tubes. Thinking this is going to be a low scoring affair. 16-13, Clowns.
    Ya never know... I doubt they "whoop" them too but I want a demoralizing loss for the Steelers so they skid the rest of the way... we shall see

  6. #6
    Browns up 14 zip in 2nd. Steelers D looks bad.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Browns up 14 zip in 2nd. Steelers D looks bad.
    browns gonna sweep pitt this yr,no big ben = shitty offense and cleveland has the pieces to defeat the steelers defense

  8. #8
    Well. 4 hints, sacks. 21-7.. seem to be a bit of a whooping..
    Then whatever the hell that was at the end of the game (17 secs left). Wonder how the league is going to deal with this. Helmets being swung at opposite teams QB, Pitt players throwing haymakers and kicking browns player on ground. The whole melee.. wow just wow... there is the Pitt implosion needed.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    1,991
    Steelers lose, now let’s take care of businesses, beat Bengals.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Well. 4 hints, sacks. 21-7.. seem to be a bit of a whooping..
    Then whatever the hell that was at the end of the game (17 secs left). Wonder how the league is going to deal with this. Helmets being swung at opposite teams QB, Pitt players throwing haymakers and kicking browns player on ground. The whole melee.. wow just wow... there is the Pitt implosion needed.
    There should be 3 suspensions coming if not 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •