Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Raiders bring in Colin Kaepernick to backup DC?

I think he could be a competent backup in the league, maybe even a fringe starter. However I would pass on him for us. I don't think he fits our system. Go to like Baltimore, Seattle, Arizona, etc to fit their system. Or if he wants to be a starter, try Miami or the Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Like the fans that say we would be 0-6.
    More like 100%

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    More like 100%
    Yep, 100% WRONG !

-----------------------------------
    Thread: Denzel Good had back surgery 5 wks ago - Another 1-2 months recovery
    by jgrange Replies:35

"Week 1 and Week 2 are guaranteed losses now without any real LG. Nice."

"Yes, guaranteed losses in week 1 and week 2.
    Also, we will probably start the year 0-6.
    Now, shut the fuck up and post some Raider related content for once."
    ------------------------------------------------

Nostradumbass.

Wrong again:

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post

1 – BRONCOS – W

2 – CHIEFS – L

3 - @ VIKINGS – L

4 - @ COLTS – W

5 – BEARS – W

6 - @ PACKERS – L

7 - @ TEXANS – L

8 – LIONS – W

9 – CHARGERS – W

10 – BENGALS – W

11 - @ JETS – L

12 - @ CHIEFS – L

13 – TITANS – W

14 – JAGUARS – L

15 - @ CHARGERS – L

16 - @ BRONCOS – W

100% prediction rate

I say if he can play...then take look at him. If he can't then no. For all that say don't sign him because of his "politics", his views would have aligned with Al Davis. Thats one of the main reasons I am a Raider Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    I say if he can play...then take look at him. If he can't then no. For all that say don't sign him because of his "politics", his views would have aligned with Al Davis. Thats one of the main reasons I am a Raider Fan.
    Bingo. And, some of these guys can't handle even thinking about that.

Hell no. Bum who plays the race card to excuse why he sucks so bad he can't get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Al and Kraperdick are not even close to the same..Do you think Al supports dictators and Commies like Kraperdick supports Castro? He wasnt a starter when he started kneeling, that bitch turned himself into a piraha..Eric Reid has a job dosent he? Facts dont matter to his supporters..Baltimore was interested till his POS girlfriend compared the owner to a slave owner..Miami said fuck off, and Denver wanted to trade for him but he said he wasn't going to be a backup..Hard to get a job as a backup when you refuse to be one...Had a offer with AAF but wanted 20 mill a year...
    Fu#k The Rest

anyone that claims kaeps views and big al's views aligned are nuts,nobody ever asked al davis if he backed kaep and had views which aligned with kaep !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Al and Kraperdick are not even close to the same..Do you think Al supports dictators and Commies like Kraperdick supports Castro? He wasnt a starter when he started kneeling, that bitch turned himself into a piraha..Eric Reid has a job dosent he? Facts dont matter to his supporters..Baltimore was interested till his POS girlfriend compared the owner to a slave owner..Miami said fuck off, and Denver wanted to trade for him but he said he wasn't going to be a backup..Hard to get a job as a backup when you refuse to be one...Had a offer with AAF but wanted 20 mill a year...
    kaep needs to stay being a sjw,that's his new career,that's where he is most happy !!!