Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Raiders bring in Colin Kaepernick to backup DC?

Should the Raiders bring in Colin Kaepernick to backup DC?

The NFL setup a workout this Saturday for Colin Kaepernick. If he has a good workout, do you think the team should bring him in to backup DC?
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

I wonder who will be at the workout. Its the day before a game for most coaches and the scouts will be at college games.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    The NFL setup a workout this Saturday for Colin Kaepernick. If he has a good workout, do you think the team should bring him in to backup DC?
    Bob, i love ya brother but Fuck no!!! Fuck that racist baiting POS...If we sign him i wouldnt watch us..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I wonder who will be at the workout. Its the day before a game for most coaches and the scouts will be at college games.
    The workout is in Atlanta, not sure if they will be there. Hearing Dallas and New England will be there.

Seems Kaps side wanted the workout moved to a Tuesday, which is the day in the week where most teams hold workouts for free agents....or another Saturday down the road. Guess the NFL said no.

He stinks, he thinks he's worth 20 million a year, he thinks he should be given a job as a starter. He doesn't fit the offense of the Raiders. He's a POS. Hates the police and military. Did I miss anything?

His racist girlfriend
    Fu#k The Rest

Wouldnt it be awsome if the reason the nfl set this up just to show him nobody fuckin wants him...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Wouldnt it be awsome if the reason the nfl set this up just to show him nobody fuckin wants him...
    Eric Reid thinks so.