Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lsu-bama

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    It's crazy to think that Bama is capable of producing tons of NFL talent at every position, but will never produce a great NFL QB. You think they can recruit great players at every position except for QB ?

The 'when is the last time' argument is silly.

When is the last time LSU produced a great NFL QB ? Bert Jones ? Does that mean Burrow isn't good ? Is Burrow surrounded by talent ? Is Burrow doomed to be another Jamoron because he plays for LSU ?

Is Tua doomed to be AJ McCarren bcz he plays for Bama ? Or could he turn out to be Ken Stabler ?

Tell me you question whether Tua has the arm strength to play in the NFL and/or that you think he's injury prone and has durability issues - and I'll accept those as legit reasons to think he might bust at the next level -- but telling me he's going to bust bcz he plays for Bama and is surrounded by talent doesn't hold water.

When's the last time Fresno State produced a great NFL QB ?
    Yup, silly arguments.

Tua is a bust because he plays for Alabama. But... if the Raiders draft him, then he's no longer a bust and anyone who calls him a bust is stupid, cuz of Kolton Miller....

That's some distorted logic around here

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Yup, silly arguments.

Tua is a bust because he plays for Alabama. But... if the Raiders draft him, then he's no longer a bust and anyone who calls him a bust is stupid, cuz of Kolton Miller....

It's not distorted logic, it's actually just a complete lack of logic all together.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    I only care about our players could give a rats ass about others teams draft picks
    Seems like you care about Tua and you said he won't be a Raider.

Unless you're saying you only say positive things about Raider players and are unable to criticize them like you are with non-Raiders?

Yup, silly arguments.

tua aint gonna be a raider,hows that for logic

Seems like you care about Tua and you said he won't be a Raider.

Unless you're saying you only say positive things about Raider players and are unable to criticize them like you are with non-Raiders?
    nope dont care about tua,not impressed by him at all and no he will not be a raider

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    It's not distorted logic, it's actually just a complete lack of logic all together.
    logic in this discussion,lol

nope dont care about tua,not impressed by him at all and no he will not be a raider
    Basically your talent evaluation is based on what team a guy plays for

Raider draft pick = patience, things will work out (see Kolton Miller)

Alabama QBs = automatic bust

Basically your talent evaluation is based on what team a guy plays for

Raider draft pick = patience, things will work out (see Kolton Miller)

Alabama QBs = automatic bust
    you know your pretty funny,most on these boards whom have been here for a while know damn well i break down players and watch a lot of tape on draft prospects and ill post a lot of stuff on draft prospects packed full of opinions and stats on whom i like,tua i dont like

you know your pretty funny,most on these boards whom have been here for a while know damn well i break down players and watch a lot of tape on draft prospects and ill post a lot of stuff on draft prospects packed full of opinions and stats on whom i like,tua i dont like
    Yes. And I saw the stats.

Alabama QBs = no NFL success. Thus Tua = NFL bust.

Quite a breakdown.

-----------------------------------------

And since you've been around here for "a while", how many of the following draft picks were you high on and peached "patience" for? Unless your "patience" started last year with Kolton Miller?

2017 - Gareon Conley
    2016 - Karl Joseph
    2015 - Amari Cooper
    2014 - Khalil Mack
    2013 - DJ Hayden
    2010 - Rolando McClain
    2009 - Darius Heyward Bey
    2008 - Darren McFadden
    2007 - JaMarcus Russell
    2006 - Michael Huff
    2005 - Fabian Washington
    2004 - Robert Gallery
    2003 - Nnamdi Asomugha
    2003 - Tyler Brayton
    2002 - Phillip Buchanon
    2002 - Napoleon Harris
    2001 - Derrick Gibson
    2000 - Janikowski
    Last edited by Raidermackin; 11-10-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Yes. And I saw the stats.

Alabama QBs = no NFL success. Thus Tua = NFL bust.

Quite a breakdown.
    when the time comes ill be posting the stats,tua is avg at best imo