Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lsu-bama

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    only if he is a raider !!! other teams i could give a shit about !!!
    See you just gave yourself an out! Never seen such bitch shit grow up and quit acting ur geriatric shit don’t stink

does alabama ever produce good qb for the n.f.l ??? rb,wr,dline,cb,safeties,oline ok but not qbs
    Has any Alabama QB been highly regarded?

only if he is a raider !!! other teams i could give a shit about !!!
    So only if the Raiders get Tua, then you will change your mind and he will no longer be a bust?

And these are your rules that you make everyone on this board abide by?

tua will melt on a shitty team in teh n.f.l with no talent around him,only reason why this kid is even in the conversation is he plays for alabama which is full of top talent yr in and yr out how many great n.f.l caliber qb have come outta alabama,lots of great college qbs but most of them are bust's in the n.f.l
    A "system QB", melts on a shitty team w/no talent around him .. sounds like another QB I know of ..

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    See you just gave yourself an out! Never seen such bitch shit grow up and quit acting ur geriatric shit don’t stink
    bro,i dont care what you think i've always been that way and im not changing for you whipper snapper,i only care about our players could give a rats ass about others teams draft picks but you keep knocking yourself our defending other teams draft picks,ok

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    A "system QB", melts on a shitty team w/no talent around him .. sounds like another QB I know of ..
    look no further then tua then

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    So only if the Raiders get Tua, then you will change your mind and he will no longer be a bust?

And these are your rules that you make everyone on this board abide by?
    hahaha i don't make anybody do anything,you do what you want,im just saying it the way i see it,your welcome to look at it anyway you want

hahaha i don't make anybody do anything,you do what you want,im just saying it the way i see it,your welcome to look at it anyway you want
    Doesn't seem too welcoming when you're continuing calling people out for calling Ferrell a bust...

Just saying...

It's crazy to think that Bama is capable of producing tons of NFL talent at every position, but will never produce a great NFL QB. You think they can recruit great players at every position except for QB ?

The 'when is the last time' argument is silly.

When is the last time LSU produced a great NFL QB ? Bert Jones ? Does that mean Burrow isn't good ? Is Burrow surrounded by talent ? Is Burrow doomed to be another Jamoron because he plays for LSU ?

Is Tua doomed to be AJ McCarren bcz he plays for Bama ? Or could he turn out to be Ken Stabler ?

Tell me you question whether Tua has the arm strength to play in the NFL and/or that you think he's injury prone and has durability issues - and I'll accept those as legit reasons to think he might bust at the next level -- but telling me he's going to bust bcz he plays for Bama and is surrounded by talent doesn't hold water.

When's the last time Fresno State produced a great NFL QB ?
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 11-10-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Doesn't seem too welcoming when you're continuing calling people out for calling Ferrell a bust...

Just saying...
    he's a raider ain't he