Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lsu-bama

I think Tuas's arm strength is more than adequate. Much better than Leinert's. Tua did have some balls sail on him yesterday though. LSU did a nice job of pressuring him and he was hobbled.

I'm sure most will disagree, but Tua reminds me alot of Stabler. Another left hander that didn't possess a cannon for an arm but was unbelievably accurate.

Burrow outplayed Tua yesterday. Don't think he has the greatest arm either, but man, he sees the field and has great intangibles. Hats off to the LSU offensive coordinator, did a fantastic job of play calling. Bama D was off balance and out of place all day.

That was a darn good game. Much better than the typical NFL game.

tua will melt on a shitty team in teh n.f.l with no talent around him,only reason why this kid is even in the conversation is he plays for alabama which is full of top talent yr in and yr out how many great n.f.l caliber qb have come outta alabama,lots of great college qbs but most of them are bust's in the n.f.l

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    tua will melt on a shitty team in teh n.f.l with no talent around him,only reason why this kid is even in the conversation is he plays for alabama which is full of top talent yr in and yr out how many great n.f.l caliber qb have come outta alabama,lots of great college qbs but most of them are bust's in the n.f.l
    If he balls out next year I’m calling you out big fucking Time any and every chance I get....or should we “give him time to develop?”

How many Alabama QBs were drafted high? All of them were surrounded by top talent year in and year out. Only Tua seems to be highly regarded entering the draft. When's the last Alabama QB that was highly regarded entering the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    If he balls out next year I’m calling you out big fucking Time any and every chance I get....or should we “give him time to develop?”
    Logic - you're not being premature if you call Tua a future NFL bust while he's at Alabama.

But next year, after he's drafted, if you call him a bust after 8 games, you're being "premature"
    Last edited by Raidermackin; 11-10-2019 at 02:09 PM.

you do that

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    How many Alabama QBs were drafted high? All of them were surrounded by top talent year in and year out. Only Tua seems to be highly regarded entering the draft. When's the last Alabama QB that was highly regarded entering the draft?
    does alabama ever produce good qb for the n.f.l ??? rb,wr,dline,cb,safeties,oline ok but not qbs

you do that
    Guaranteed I am....but by then you’ll have a new excuse to roll out

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Logic - you're not being premature if you call Tua a future NFL bust while he's at Alabama.

But next year, after he's drafted, if you call him a bust after 8 games, you're being "premature"
    only if he is a raider !!! other teams i could give a shit about !!!

Guaranteed I am....but by then you’ll have a new excuse to roll out
    no excuses cause he will not be a raider !!!