Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunter

Hunter

I'm so down on Hunter, I think he is going to be our Wes Welker for a long time. What a draft steal.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I'm so down on Hunter, I think he is going to be our Wes Welker for a long time. What a draft steal.
    He's been playing good. I don't think he will ever get to 100 catches. But as long as he keeps moving the chains, he has a spot on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He's been playing good. I don't think he will ever get to 100 catches. But as long as he keeps moving the chains, he has a spot on this team.
    If we get another stud wideout who demands a double team, Hunter could see many more targets. Looking forward to see how he developed over the next few seasons.

It was obvious from Hard Knocks that he is really popular with his teammates too. He is a stud and was such a steal for a fifth rounder that the rest of the leauge wants Mayock to serve time. I think we had an incredible draft.

every team in the n.f.l needs a guy like hunter,sneaky,shifty,good hands and knows how to get open

So glad they took him over Andy Isabella. He's only going to get better and catches everything thrown at him.

at Clemson he was called 3rd and Renfrow.

next draft we get our wr1 to go with hunter renfro as our wr2 and waller as our te1

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    next draft we get our wr1 to go with hunter renfro as our wr2 and waller as our te1
    Hopefully Jeudy is still available when we pick.

Doubt he will be although he just had a pretty big drop in the LSU game.