Thread: Erik Harris

Erik Harris

After the huge game and favorite to win DPOW award. I always like rooting for the underdogs and when he spoke after the game with Steve Smith I became an even bigger fan. He needs a nickname. Don't know if his teammates gave him one. But he deserves something. I would go out an buy his jersey. But I have jinxed 5 in a row. Moss, Jamarcus, Z.Miller, McFadden, Carr. I bought Carr's a couple weeks before he broke his ankle. I'm similar to the Madden cover curse. I cant ruin another players future and only get retired players now.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    after the huge game and favorite to win dpow award. I always like rooting for the underdogs and when he spoke after the game with steve smith i became an even bigger fan. He needs a nickname. Don't know if his teammates gave him one. But he deserves something. I would go out an buy his jersey. But i have jinxed 5 in a row. Moss, jamarcus, z.miller, mcfadden, carr. I bought carr's a couple weeks before he broke his ankle. I'm similar to the madden cover curse. I cant ruin another players future and only get retired players now.
    i suggest not buying harris's jersey,im superstitious that way

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    After the huge game and favorite to win DPOW award. I always like rooting for the underdogs and when he spoke after the game with Steve Smith I became an even bigger fan. He needs a nickname. Don't know if his teammates gave him one. But he deserves something. I would go out an buy his jersey. But I have jinxed 5 in a row. Moss, Jamarcus, Z.Miller, McFadden, Carr. I bought Carr's a couple weeks before he broke his ankle. I'm similar to the Madden cover curse. I cant ruin another players future and only get retired players now.
    He should be signing a 7 year, 150 million dollar contract in the next few days

It was great seeing his family on the NFL Network after show. You could see him start to tear up when the fans started chanting his name.

From working in a potato chip factory to winning NFL games.