Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Hurt?

Joseph Hurt?

Apparently on the interception he was hurt. Everyone is saying a knee, it looked like it could be an ankle. He had a good game yesterday, his best play as a Raider came on the blitz where he stopped Gordon for a huge loss. I've been his biggest critic and not a fan of his. But yesterday was his best game as a Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Apparently on the interception he was hurt. Everyone is saying a knee, it looked like it could be an ankle. He had a good game yesterday, his best play as a Raider came on the blitz where he stopped Gordon for a huge loss. I've been his biggest critic and not a fan of his. But yesterday was his best game as a Raiders.
    Joseph is one of those feast or famine players, he takes huge chances for big plays that looks lights out when they work so when he makes a mistake it tends to be bigger as well. I thought he was off sides on that HUGE tackle for loss but it was one of the best looking highlight blitzes I have seen. He has consistently made small steps improving as long as he keeps that up he will be great. wait 'til Abrams gets back. LAS VEGAS 2020 Baby cant wait!

It’s his foot and he’s having an mri done. Might be done for the season like key. Raiders fear it’s serious

Man... it feels like after every game this year there is usually a major player loss either due to injury or something else.

after the first game... we lose our rookie safety Abrams for the season

after the Vikings game we lose Marquel Lee...after the Colts game we lose Vontaze Burfict...after the Lions game we lose Arden key, and now after the Chargers game we lose Karl Joseph...

The fact that this team is 5-4 right now with all these injuries and bullshit happening to our starters. It's nothing short of amazing.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

dudes ranked 28 by pff,not exactly world beating and his 2 ints were thank to ferrell and crosby bringing heat on the qbs forcing em to throw off target

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    Man... it feels like after every game this year there is usually a major player loss either due to injury or something else.

after the Vikings game we lose Marquel Lee...after the Colts game we lose Vontaze Burfict...after the Lions game we lose Arden key, and now after the Chargers game we lose Karl Joseph...

The fact that this team is 5-4 right now with all these injuries and bullshit happening to our starters. It's nothing short of amazing.
    gruden and our coaching staff has been masterful i have no doubt whom ever we replace him with will work

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post

Gruden has these guys believing, playing as a team, playing for the O.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    It’s his foot and he’s having an mri done. Might be done for the season like key. Raiders fear it’s serious
    Not good. Watched the play over and over trying to see how he got hurt, couldn't see anything to think it was serious. The foot makes sense.

I've been a big critic of KJ. Have to eat some crow based on the way he's come on the last few weeks. The game saving breakup against the Lions (awesome hops on that) and the run blitz stuffing of Gordon last night were hellacious plays.

Still think KJ is a liability in coverage, but as a box safety he's played very well this year.

Next man up.

BATTER THE BUNGLES

I like him, wish we picked up his 5th year... sets the tone out there!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Not good. Watched the play over and over trying to see how he got hurt, couldn't see anything to think it was serious. The foot makes sense.

I've been a big critic of KJ. Have to eat some crow based on the way he's come on the last few weeks. The game saving breakup against the Lions (awesome hops on that) and the run blitz stuffing of Gordon last night were hellacious plays.

Still think KJ is a liability in coverage, but as a box safety he's played very well this year.

Next man up.

BATTER THE BUNGLES
    To me it looked like when the receiver ran into his legs Joseph was bringing his legs down and his foot probably landed on its side and his weight folded his foot from the pinky toe down the side. I’ve fractured my foot like this (stupidly at that as I was just running, I was a clumsy kid that hit a growth spurt) hopefully it’s just bruised