Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to joey bosa ???

what happened to joey bosa ???

did kolton miller erase his ass too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    looks like someone is manning the fry station tomorrow.

Raiders have got a runningback that team need to be concern about; so it changing the defenses gameplan....

One tackle and one assist. He was neutralized.

What happened to Bosa ? Same thing that happened to Mack. Ingram gave us more problems than Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    What happened to Bosa ? Same thing that happened to Mack. Ingram gave us more problems than Joey.

This ^^^ and I was surprised to see Gabe Jackson struggling a little bit last night. Overall tho, great job by the OL giving Carr time and creating holes for Jacobs.

Still can't believe the defense, 3 picks and 5 sacks!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    This ^^^ and I was surprised to see Gabe Jackson struggling a little bit last night. Overall tho, great job by the OL giving Carr time and creating holes for Jacobs.

Looks like he's still knocking some of the rust off but that was a great play by Ingram to split the gap and get the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post

gruden and mayock have done a great job of game planning and filling the roster with young talent plus a few key addition in free agency and gotta give tom cable a lot of kudos for the oline play minus gabe,hudson and trent for stretches this yr

ps cant wait til next draft to see what mayock has up his sleaves with 2x 1's and 3x 3's plus our regular picks

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Ingram is a bit quicker than Bosa, when they had them lining up on the same side, that was a scary look, what it did was allowed Nwosu to get a sack from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Ingram is a bit quicker than Bosa, when they had them lining up on the same side, that was a scary look, what it did was allowed Nwosu to get a sack from the other side.
    Yep. Bosa is bigger and stronger than Ingram. Not saying that Bosa isn't quick, but Ingram has exceptional quickness and really good bend that allows him to turn the corner. Bosa is more of a bull.

Kolton has bulked up and has been tremendous this year. Still had problems with Ingram though. Ingram is very good.