Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clelin Ferrell = Loss = Mentally Retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    so add making fun of doop de doops to the women hating and asian hating that runs rapid in this forum.
    If it makes you feel any better about this forum, I took my lady friend out to eat sushi after the game last night.

BTW, the word you were looking for is 'rampant', not rapid.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    so add making fun of doop de doops to the women hating and asian hating that runs rapid in this forum.
    Oh I see now, you are a Asian, The RAIDER NATION cares not about your race color or creed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    My son is 21 and has Autism, That word has never set well with me.
    My identical twin was born with cerebral palsy so I see where you’re coming from on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    This is a good example...CF getting called for the same dumb shit offsides is retarded..My point is that Panty Raider im sure wasnt taking a shot at his mental health..FFS
    And PR whining because people are talking to him like he's talking to everyone else falls on deaf ears. It comes across like the kid on the playground who wants to run his mouth, crotch grab and flip everybody off. But when it's done to him he cries foul. If he can't take what he's dishing out then go sit at the kids table.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    My identical twin was born with cerebral palsy so I see where you’re coming from on that one
    When he was 5 we took him to a children's hospital, they tested him and believe this, they called him Retarted.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    My son is 21 and has Autism, That word has never set well with me.
    My 15 year old son is too, I’m with ya

My mama told me, "stupid is as stupid does"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Didnt say he didnt have a good game. My post was about committing the same damn penalty multiple times.. one that is easily rectified. Literacy is overrated.
    Your post also mentioned benching him. I guess you just forgot that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    This is a good example...CF getting called for the same dumb shit offsides is retarded..My point is that Panty Raider im sure wasnt taking a shot at his mental health..FFS
    Thank you Garner. I appreciate it.
    I was quite upset in the heat of the moment and was NOT saying Clelin Ferrell is mentally retarded in real life. At the time, I felt it was especially dumb since he was just called for it and didnt make the adjustment as pro. Regarding me throwing insults at others, I apologize for stopping down to their same level however it was in retaliation and was not going to allow anyone to throw personal insults at me without giving it back. Was I right? No, and for that I apologize. But all of this shit from some members of this board who sit on their high horse and feel their shit dont stink, and can throw personal insults at others without retaliation, well those members need to realize they are the ones that are the true detriment to this board. If you dont agree with another members post, that's ok, so reply to it as to why you dont agree. Keep the personal insults out of this forum. Not one of you can say in the heat of the moment, that you havent said something about the Raiders or a Raider player that you later wish you didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Are you stoned ?

You brought Trump into this conversation by saying 'Let me guess...Trump is an angel'.

When asked what Trump has to do with this, you said 'I was speaking about idiots'.

Now you're claiming to be a Trump fan ? Has Hillary hijacked your account ? Or was that just a poor attempt at being facetious ? You have an odd way of staying out of politics by bringing Trump into this thread.

And to top it all off, Bass merely mentioned that you seem to have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and you responded with 'Keep up the insults from your parent's basement, ya fuckin tool'.

Hilarious seeing you say 'keep up the insults' and end the same sentence with 'ya fuckin tool'.

That's pretty rich stuff there. Put down the bong. Think before you post.

BATTER THE BUNGLES
    No, not a Trump fan at all. You seem to have misinterpreted.. "yeah, since I'm a Trump fan"
    My whole Trunp comment from the get-go was those people so blinded by being a Republican that no matter what someone like Trump does, the blind sheep that they are think it's the best thing in the world. Like childish twitter rants, etc. Anyways, really dont know why I'm explaining myself to you. You seem to have all the answers.