Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clelin Ferrell = Loss = Mentally Retarded?

Clelin Ferrell = Loss = Mentally Retarded?

Sorry to be so harsh, but dont know anyway else to ask this,
    But is Clelin Ferrell literally fuckin retarded? I mean I dont know anyone as a grown man that doesnt understand, after he is offsides once, doesnt make a SINGLE GODDAMN adjustment to sit back 2-3"... yet this insanely moronic idiot continues to get CALLED for the same idiotic penalty 2 more times in terrible situations in the SAME FUCKIN GAME.. I mean, can you be any dumber? 3 times, 1 game? And not to mention he should've been called for it at least 2 more times... I literally cant believe it. ONE of the dumbest players I've seen in the last 10 years at least. Should've been benched after the 2nd time it happened.
    Dude is a joke and is missing too many brain cells. Never seen anything so stupid.

The next 3 plays he lined up off sides again.

Correction.. not one game... not one half of a game. YES, 1 quarter of a game. I guess the kid is already getting acclimated to Vegas.. knows how to single handedly lose a game by himself.. MORONIC

Gotta love rants without the real facts

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Gotta love rants without the real facts
    You're right... he was offsides a few more times that weren't called...
    Or maybe you can provide the facts regarding three (3) offsides calls in less than a quarter of play. Enlighten me...
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 11-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Guess you're not quite witty enough..
    Possibly a tad slower cerebrally than Ferrell.

The 3rd was on Crosby not Ferrell. And you go ahead and keep calling possible penalties based on TV camera angles.

He gave them 10 yards on a drive where they were getting chunk yards on almost every play. The plays were definitely beyond stupid but stop acting like that’s what gave them the touchdown

Ferrel 8 tot 5 solo 2.5 sacks 3 QB hits 2 TFL 1 pd

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Ferrel 8 tot 5 solo 2.5 sacks 3 QB hits 2 TFL 1 pd
    Was half a step away from an int as well