Well at the moment I am
    3-1 when I start a game day
    Thread...hopefully we can win
    tonight and go 5-4.....a nice
    45-7 game be nice; but knowing
    the Raiders it will come down to the
    last play of game....

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Go Raiders !!! I will be at the game tonight.

The Raiders will be wearing white throwback jerseys with silver numbers for tonight's game. I wish they just went with the traditional home black jerseys.

https://www.raiders.com/news/raiders...rate-1970-team

Some knot head sport writer for ClutchPoints, Skyler Carlin, predicts the Dolts will rush for 150 yards and sack Carr 4 times. Two each for Bosa and Ingram. The third prediction will probably come true with Allen and Williams each surpassing 100 yards receiving. He didn't predict the score however. I'll help him out with that. Raiders win 31-28. Carr gets sacked one time. Dolts held to 83 yards rushing! And for icing on the cake, Raiders sack Rivers 3 times with an INT (sprinkles on the top).

Kick there fucken ass! Its gona be a fight tonight. There gona want to throw it all over the field. Applying pressure to Rivers n bringing him down is huge. I hope Pauly G has a gameplan for Eckler out of the backfield. RBs out of the backfield is killing us. On offenses do what you been doing!! No worries there

Heavy fog in the area the last 2 mornings, wonder if that will slow the field down.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    Some knot head sport writer for ClutchPoints, Skyler Carlin, predicts the Dolts will rush for 150 yards and sack Carr 4 times. Two each for Bosa and Ingram. The third prediction will probably come true with Allen and Williams each surpassing 100 yards receiving. He didn't predict the score however. I'll help him out with that. Raiders win 31-28. Carr gets sacked one time. Dolts held to 83 yards rushing! And for icing on the cake, Raiders sack Rivers 3 times with an INT (sprinkles on the top).
    Home game; the crowd is going to be on fire....Hope the raiders can win this one...need to ride Jacob wagon and pound them into the ground; also Jacob need to do some Bo Jackson moves in the game

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Go Raiders !!! I will be at the game tonight.
    What costume are you wearing...so I can look for you on TV

Stop the freaking TE crossing patterns that have been killing us. Don't worry so much about Rivers throwing the ball 50 yards downfield bcz he just doesn't have the arm strength to do that. Less over the top help from the safeties (our safeties suck at deep help anyway) and more of an emphasis on stuffing the run and stopping those crosses.

Rivers ain't gonna beat anyone with his legs and he's not throwing it 60 yards downfield like Mahomes, Watson or Rodgers.

BEAT THE BOLTS

All I wanna know is... who is going to cover Kennan Allen???
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL