Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Draft: Bears pick is now top 10

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Ignore me then dipshit. Seems like you'reobsessed with me. Stick to banging little boys. You should be locked up. You and RF4L can go suck each other off and recruit little boys. Sick fuck. You said thats what you like to do.
    Wow. That's alot of anger/hostility/homophobia towards anonymous people.
    Last edited by Raidermackin; 11-06-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    aj green has been injury prone goning on 3 yrs now,no thanks
    Yep. Outstanding talent, but seems to be breaking down. Have strong doubts he's going to able to stay on the field. Absolutely no way I'd sign him to a contract with any substantial guaranteed money.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Wow. That's alot of anger/hostility/homophobia towards anonymous people.
    I haven't seen that much hostility since Philly got banned. Maybe they're relations?
    Back to football since I'm tired of the forum clogged up with crap. Raiders need to run the ball to beat the Chargers. Stopping their pass rush will be tough. We all no crybaby Rivers will choke in Oakland!

Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    I haven't seen that much hostility since Philly got banned. Maybe they're relations?
    Sometimes I wonder how hostile are these people in real life? I've never had a conversation/debate about sports with someone in real life end up in a shouting match with accusations of homosexuality and pedophilia.

Sometimes I wonder how hostile are these people in real life? I've never had a conversation/debate about sports with someone in real life end up in a shouting match with accusations of homosexuality and pedophilia.
    i have,a few beers/drinks and they can get pretty crazy,have had old friends get into fist fight in those conditions

i have,a few beers/drinks and they can get pretty crazy,have had old friends get into fist fight in those conditions
    Somehow, I think it had nothing to do with sports.

Somehow, I think it had nothing to do with sports.
    well conversation on sports while drinking can lead to all kinds of things but it did start with sports

well conversation on sports while drinking can lead to all kinds of things but it did start with sports
    How did it end ?

Did it also involve a Popeye's chicken sandwich?

psly having another unhinged meltdown on the internet over complete strangers. Hopefully, whoever he has supporting him refills his prescription quickly.