Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: I was told

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    In my opinion; I do not think Gruden will stick around that long; I think he got a five year plan; he might last 6 or 7 years but I think he will retire from the NFL soon...he a very high intense guy and he will get bored; right now his job is very exciting because he rebuilding and I think Carr will be his QB during that time...right now the QB is not the main problem on this raider team....when the raiders draft next year; they are not going to waste a 1st rounder or 2nd rounder on a QB, when they need to use it on other parts of the team....
    As all other coaches in any sport, they like to win, and Gruden is no different. The rebuilding aspect of it is probably frustrating and tedious for him, if he can get all the players that he wants and they start winning consistently, I can't see Gruden retiring unless it's for health reasons. If you are fortunate enough to have a winning program over a long period of time like the patriots, then I feel it becomes more about creating records and legacy that no one else can touch for a long time. If Gruden does create a winning program and then it starts to falter, then I can see him stepping down. Just my 2 pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I was told to leave the board..

1 – BRONCOS – W

2 – CHIEFS – L

3 - @ VIKINGS – L

4 - @ COLTS – W

5 – BEARS – W

6 - @ PACKERS – L

7 - @ TEXANS – L

8 – LIONS – W

9 – CHARGERS – W

10 – BENGALS – W

11 - @ JETS – L

12 - @ CHIEFS – L

13 – TITANS – W

14 – JAGUARS – L

15 - @ CHARGERS – L

16 - @ BRONCOS – W

100% prediction rate and I'm still here

100% and yet they still hate

That is really good, I hope you're wrong the rest of the schedule though, but we shall see.

Whoopty the fucking doo. you predict things guess what I'm predicitcting we beat the chiefs next week,

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Whoopty the fucking doo. you predict things guess what I'm predicitcting we beat the chiefs next week,
    I'll second that. This was a trap game, a lot of things were in play today that all played out.

Next week is a big test, i felt all along that the KC game was the one that we had to win, i thought that we would be the Jets but the result did not shock me.

A win in KC and we are tied for first, there is still a lot of football left. A loss in KC and it's a tough road but anything is still possible.

I've been a believer that we are still a year away, and anything that happens this year is a bonus so i'm enjoying the season for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    100% and yet they still hate
    Damn this is so good.
    If you would have flipped the Titans and Jags I’d think you have a damn solid chance of predicting the entire year.
    That Tenn game looks hard as hell.
    But I think we can get it done vs Jax.
    The others look right on. This team feels like 8-8 & building.
    With a healthy mind Brown I really think we could have won 11

You (PSLY2124) were told, Carr isn't good enough to lead this franchise to the promised land. You were told in more ways than one via various analyses that Carr can't cut it. This still holds true..time for Raider Nation to wake up and acknowledge that his positive statistics have asterisks next to them for the most part. Carr has the potential to be a good game manager, or an excellent backup QB on a side with Superbowl aspirations; anything beyond that is just wishful thinking and gross negligence.
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 12-01-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    You were told, Carr isn't good enough to lead this franchise to the promised land. You were told in more ways than one via various analyses that Carr can't cut it. This still holds true..time for Raider Nation to wake up and acknowledge that his positive statistics have asterisks next to them for the most part. Carr has the potential to be a good game manager, or an excellent backup QB on a side with Superbowl aspirations; anything beyond that is just wishful thinking and gross negligence.
    Need to start Glennen next week and see how that goes....Carr just going try and pad his stat

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Need to start Glennen next week and see how that goes....Carr just going try and pad his stat
    Whoa!! That would put a serious wrench in my predictions. Carr has never lost to the Titans.