Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
I used to chime in on this subject. Now, I just read it for entertainment. Carr isn’t going anywhere. He’s going to continue to improve, and he’s going to be around for awhile. All of the qb coaches and gurus on the forum here are obviously going to be disappointed, but there won’t be a drafted one, or a big trade for one anytime soon. Kinda weird, cuz there’s several coaches on here that can spell out all of his totally obvious shortcomings and already KNOW he’s awful
I wouldn't bet my life on that. I believe that if they were to finish .500 or less this year i think there could be a scenario where he could be traded.

I still believe that he is inconsistent. The pass to Zay Jones in the 2nd qtr that sailed over his head when he was wide open on a third and long just can't happen in this league. Those are momentum changers and it's happened several times this year.

The pass to Williams in the endzone that sailed out of bounds should have been in the corner of the endzone where williams would have at least had a chance to make the catch, not saying that he would have but the ball at least needs to be there.

The pass again to waller where he had to pull up was under thrown and and a floater he needs to hit receivers in stride, he did the same thing to waller in the GB game, but on that drive instead of a Waller TD Carr fumbled to kill the drive.

He can make the great play his inconsistency needs to change.

Bring it!