Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s All Laugh At.......

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    We can also laugh at the Chargers
    Hopefully, a lot of LA football fans will be making the trip to Vegas as Raider fans.

Have a friend who is a Charger fan...I always tell him, the are the Clippers of the NFL....Every year "on paper" they look like they are gonna make noise...then the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    and lets also laugh at all the fake fanboys that think we have " Elite" position players.

HAHAHAHhahahhahahahahhah
    Lets all laugh at the dope that believes we don't have elite players, all i know is if you took Jacobs and offered him around the league you'd be hard pressed to find many teams that would pass on him. If you took waller and offered him around the league i'm sure that you could find plenty of takers and if you took our Oline there is NO DOUBT you would have teams scrambling to add them to their roster.

Sounds like you are a card carrying member of the fellowship of the miserable, good luck to you

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    San Diego 2-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    Lets all laugh at the dope that believes we don't have elite players, all i know is if you took Jacobs and offered him around the league you'd be hard pressed to find many teams that would pass on him. If you took waller and offered him around the league i'm sure that you could find plenty of takers and if you took our Oline there is NO DOUBT you would have teams scrambling to add them to their roster.

Sounds like you are a card carrying member of the fellowship of the miserable, good luck to you

Who's the dope? I hope you are reffering to the dope that said Jacobs is better then Zeke and that we have the best offensive line in football. And the Waller is better then Kelce. It's five games into the season and you are putting players into the hall of fame. Two weeks ago close to 90% of the people in this board said the season is over, that we were ar 4 win team. The O line sucked. Now two weeks later everbody is elite. Just beause someone wants a player doesn't make him elite.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    San Diego 2-4.
    Put the fork in San Diego they might be done. This might be Rivers last season. They have a lot of injuries but Rivers play has dropped off the past two seasons.

Are you saying the Chargers should leave the NFL and never return?

Quote Originally Posted by durham_raider View Post
    The Kansas City Chefs

Where’s all the sucking up to Reid and Mahomes now? They’re a joke. They may have the WORST D in football. What a great fortnight this hs been.
    I hear you, but let's pump the brakes just a bit.

Yeah, the Chef D is looking pretty weak. The return of Jones will help them, and they could improve as they adjust to Spagnola's system, but I think it's safe to say they're going to struggle on D and will have to outscore teams to win.

Problem is, they have the personnel and scheming to do just that.

The good news is, there's a blueprint now for beating them.

Keep Mahomes off the field by dominating time of possession. When he's on the field, keep him in the pocket and try to limit his time to throw. He's most dangerous OUT of the pocket, extending plays, and pulling chunk yardage plays out of his ass.

Still, let's actually beat them before calling them jokes.

I appreciate laughing at them now, but remember 'he who laughs last, laughs best'.

WHACK THE PACK