Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let’s All Laugh At.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let’s All Laugh At.......

The Kansas City Chefs

Where’s all the sucking up to Reid and Mahomes now? They’re a joke. They may have the WORST D in football. What a great fortnight this hs been.

They still beat us....I’ll save it for when we’re actually in first place

Raiders are now 1/2 game back

mahomes must be knackered or we just really suck at defending.
    hopefully guenther gets the memo of how to keep him at bay.

Game film from the game a road map to beat KC. Houston also has a good defense and an offense that put 31 points on the Chiefs.

I think the Colts beating of them last week is the road map to beating them. KC were lucky it was only 7 points, but for several Texans miscues this could’ve been ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by durham_raider View Post
    The Kansas City Chefs

Where’s all the sucking up to Reid and Mahomes now? They’re a joke. They may have the WORST D in football. What a great fortnight this hs been.
    The D isn't good but it as far from the worst in football. That terrible D held us to 10 points. They are missing Chris Jones.

We made mistakes. They are beatable. We jumped on them fast. And yes Mahomes is dinged up.

and lets also laugh at all the fake fanboys that think we have " Elite" position players.

HAHAHAHhahahhahahahahhah

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    and lets also laugh at all the fake fanboys that think we have " Elite" position players.

HAHAHAHhahahhahahahahhah
    Lets all laugh at the dope that believes we don't have elite players, all i know is if you took Jacobs and offered him around the league you'd be hard pressed to find many teams that would pass on him. If you took waller and offered him around the league i'm sure that you could find plenty of takers and if you took our Oline there is NO DOUBT you would have teams scrambling to add them to their roster.

Sounds like you are a card carrying member of the fellowship of the miserable, good luck to you