Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Odell B JR- Are the rumors true?

Odell B JR- Are the rumors true?

I keep seeing on different sites both on fb as well as gogl, that the Browns are shopping OBJ.

What are your thoughts?

If you could have one of the following, who would you go after? or is it possible to get two of them?

Jalen Ramsey - DB
    OBJ - WR
    Green - WR
    Stephon Diggs - WR
    Last edited by Raiders4evr; 10-10-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4evr View Post
    I keep seeing on different sites both on fb as well as gogl, that the Browns are shopping OBJ.

What are your thoughts?

If you could have one of the following, who would you go after? or is it possible to get two of them?

Jalen Ramsey - DB
    OBJ - WR
    Green - WR
    Stephon Diggs - WR
    Yeah, it's possible to get both of them. Probably cost you 4 1st rd picks if you want 2 of them but if you're willing to pay, then you can have them.

obj hasn't been good for the last 3 yrs and on top of that dudes a diva

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Yeah, it's possible to get both of them. Probably cost you 4 1st rd picks if you want 2 of them but if you're willing to pay, then you can have them.
    ramsey's the only one i would want for a 1st rd pick

Would love to have him...but he's a Diva...and he would cost alot. If we could get him on the cheap and he was OK to play a team first role...I'd love to have that talent on the team.

Stay with what we got; after the Antonio Brown saga, hope the Raiders learn their lesson....

Yeah but Grudens O needs a true #1. Odell is a #1

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah but Grudens O needs a true #1. Odell is a #1
    we need a wr1 but gruden can make it work with a bunch of wr2's as well with waller as our 1,kinda like what the pats did for yrs

Offer 1 of our 1sts for Ramsey.
    Then use our other 1st on a WR in this historic WR class.

If Jags don’t bite, fine.

We have an elite TE, elite RB, and an elite OL. We already traded more draft picks for 2 more WRs these passed weeks. Gruden can work with what we got on O.

Draft our #1WR in April.
    Then with the 2nd 1st, draft the best defender available (hopefully it’s a LBer or DL) or trade down and pick up extra picks.

Ramsey is not getting traded this season. The owner vetoed that. They had very good offers. Philly offered a 1st and a 3rd. We offered Conley and a 1st.. Thats just the ones I have heard.

OBJ is interesting.. Dont crucify me but I would offer Gabe Jackson for him. The Browns need to solidify their oline badly and for us Richie and Good have been really fine. No way I would offer premium draft capital.

I get from a team chemistry stand point and all it would be a risk but if we want to make a big push this year, we really are 1 stud WR away, at least on offense.

If not Im perfectly fine rolling with what we have and draft a WR for next year.