Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vontaze Burfict suspension upheld

Vontaze Burfict suspension upheld

Appeal denied. Vontaze will miss the season and playoffs if we make it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...xgDvIJ&ampcf=1

This is the second time Brooks has upheld a Burfict suspension. I think if James Thrash was appointed the Appeals officer, the suspension would have been reduced.

He's done SMFH.

With his past he was playing with no leash and wont have any margin for error in the future. I dont understand how he is supposed to be able to play the sport of pro football liek that.. It really sucks for him because I believe he was trying to better himself.

Come next draft its time we give a real effort to upgrading the LB position. In an ideal world the 2 1st picks go on WR and LB.

That hurts because we are very thin at linebacker. It seems like the team really liked Burfict too.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    He's done SMFH.

With his past he was playing with no leash and wont have any margin for error in the future. I dont understand how he is supposed to be able to play the sport of pro football liek that.. It really sucks for him because I believe he was trying to better himself.

Come next draft its time we give a real effort to upgrading the LB position. In an ideal world the 2 1st picks go on WR and LB.
    He had time to decide hit him hard, tap him down, head up or head down, head down you're done. It wasn't a bang bang play.

Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    That hurts because we are very thin at linebacker. It seems like the team really liked Burfict too.
    I will be disappointed if they don't attempt to get Deone Bucannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I will be disappointed if they don't attempt to get Deone Bucannon.
    Agreed, being from the area, we should draw some interest from him, unless the Niners go knocking as well. Kick in a 2nd year, with guaranteed roster bonus.....

The Quarterback was touched on his left shoulder while number 96 didn't reach for the flag, 20 yard penalty plus 3 points.

do the raiders save his cap money with this suspension ???