Thread: Updated Strenth of Schedule

Updated Strenth of Schedule

The Raiders are now tied for 12th easiest schedule for the remainder of the season. The Bears currently have the toughest schedule. Their first round pick is starting to look a lot better for us compared to last season.

https://www.fantasyindex.com/2019/10...th-of-schedule

Crazy, I have us going 8-3 with the losses to GB, Houston and KC. 11-5? That last LAC game there???? could be a tossup by December, given Gordon should be hitting his stride by then.

Bears 4-7 to finish.

Bears have a bye to get healthy, then play back to back HOME games vs NO and Chargers.

Bears are tough as hell at home.
    And can get their playoff hopes back up with a win vs the Saints. If they win, the game vs the reeling Chargers will be cake.

Game #2 vs the Broncos still stings.
    They should have started the season 0-2!

They should be 2-3 going into this tough game vs the Saints at home.

These next 2 games are huge. I’ll be happy if they simply go 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Bears have a bye to get healthy, then play back to back HOME games vs NO and Chargers.

Bears are tough as hell at home.
    And can get their playoff hopes back up with a win vs the Saints. If they win, the game vs the reeling Chargers will be cake.

Game #2 vs the Broncos still stings.
    They should have started the season 0-2!

They should be 2-3 going into this tough game vs the Saints at home.

These next 2 games are huge. I’ll be happy if they simply go 1-1
    Seeing that we got Jacobs at 24......I think we'll get something nice, foundational with the Bears pick.

Bears definitely are tough at home. Team definitely built for those cold late year games. Tough defense and good run game.

Bottom line is the Bears will be playing better teams. Their chances of losing increases.