Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nick Bosa doing damage

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'm not mad.

Just wondering what you have to say besides 'it sucks missing Bosa bcz we beat the Mules'.

You've been saying that evidently discussing it is a sore point and whining about getting 'pushback' about having a discussion about it.

You've been asking when will be a good time to discuss it.

I'm telling you now would be a good time.

So discuss it already.

The truth is there's nothing to discuss.

Otherwise, you'd have something to say besides your opening of this thread, which was 'it sucks to lose Bosa bcz we beat the Broncos'.

You keep insisting you're getting pushback against a discussion, I'm asking you WTF is there to discuss ?

Bass told you that there's no use crying about missing out on Bosa now and you got upset, claimed it's a sore point and asked 'when should we discuss it then ?'

How about right now ?

Do you have anything to say besides 'it sux missing out on Bosa' ?

Nah, you don't.

Otherwise we'd have heard it by now.

That was some fucking discussion.

Up to you Einstein, you can continue with your lame 'tampon' and 'time of the month' crap and you can continue to claim that losing Bosa is a sore point and whining about getting 'pushback' about having a discussion.....

Or you can actually discuss it further or let it go if you have nothing else to say.

Which one is it ?
    Man. You sure don't give up.

What exactly are you debating my friend?

You've already agreed.

What are you debating my fellow friend? I can't respond unless there's a point of contention.

I know you're mad. I know you're upset.

We've all read it.

WHAT DO YOU DISAGREE WITH?

You've already agreed with my point. What are you DISAGREEING WITH??????????????????????????????

I made ONE POINT and you AGREED to that point.

I can't respond until I know what to respond to.

What is it that you are disagreeing with?????????????????

You just said, there's nothing else to discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this discussion continue my friend????

Why do you wish to continue a discussion that you are saying there's NOTHING ELSE TO DISCUSS???????????????????

Does that sink in my friend? How illogical that is?

I have no quarrel with you my friend. I have no beef with you my friend. I made a point, you agreed.

Shouldn't you move on now? Shouldn't WE move on now?

Why does this still bother you my friend? It's a weekend. It's a Saturday. You've spent 2 days debating about something I don't comprehend exactly, but you've spent alot of time.

I'm telling you my friend, I'm lost as to what is bothering you. I can't help you.

Let's let it go if there's nothing to discuss. You're wasting so much time and effort my friend.

I have no beef with you. I have no quarrel with you.

I have no idea what to respond to. Sorry.

I'm not trying to force a discussion with you.

For the love of god, if there's nothing else to discuss, LET'S MOVE ON................
    Last edited by Raidermackin; 10-12-2019 at 06:43 AM.

long winded discussion going nowhere fast

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    long winded discussion going nowhere fast
    agreed.
    Can't even call it a discussion. One of the weirder exchanges I've had on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    agreed.
    Can't even call it a discussion. One of the weirder exchanges I've had on here.
    i think its time to move on this cant go any further

I have to say that I loved the Bosa flag reference.

My dumbass recently learned the phrase( Revenge is a dish best served cold )
    |
    Meaning patience....Karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post

I'm not trying to force a discussion with you.

For the love of god, if there's nothing else to discuss, LET'S MOVE ON................
    Funny, I could have sworn you were the guy that was whining about getting 'pushback' about having a discussion and asking when would be a good time to have the discussion.

Now that you've tooted your own horn and been given a pat on the back for recognizing the obvious (winning games costs draft position), we can move on.

Send you away with a cookie.

End of discussion. LMAO.

Moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I have to say that I loved the Bosa flag reference.

My dumbass recently learned the phrase( Revenge is a dish best served cold )
    |
    Meaning patience....Karma is a bitch.
    That re-enactment of the flag planting must have left the Brownie fans heads spinning.

Most Browns fans are also Ohio State fans. So they're loving Bosa mocking Mayfield but also hating getting their asses kicked and noses rubbed in it.

Anyone want to talk about their favorite movies.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Funny, I could have sworn you were the guy that was whining about getting 'pushback' about having a discussion and asking when would be a good time to have the discussion.

Now that you've tooted your own horn and been given a pat on the back for recognizing the obvious (winning games costs draft position), we can move on.

Send you away with a cookie.

End of discussion. LMAO.

Moved on.
    Cool.

Honest to god, everything off your chest now? You swear that this is the end right?

Praise the lord!! Good day to you sir!