Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is you most hated radio/tv personality.

Who is you most hated radio/tv personality.

I use to listen to 95.7 the game when that was the Raiders flagship, And Damon Bruce was the most douchiest sack ball I have ever listened to, he would say shit like, I'm not one to tell you so but I told you so, Dogged on the Raiders every Chance he got. He is a Bears fan but I cant bring myself to listen to the dick after the game.

Chris Collinsworth, and just about every media pundit......Mahomes is so great, isn't he spectacular... wow... oh stop it.

Colin Cowerd, another prick that likes to bash us, fuck him too. He is giving away 2 season tickets to a charity if we finish 500.

Bring the hate but i couldn't stand listening to John Gruden calling games.

Keith Olberman, just because he's such a smug asshole and likes to inject his leftwing politics and social justice warrior bullshit into sports.

Stephen A Smith because he's constantly focused on race. Everything is a racial issue with this loud mouthed clown. Really arrogant and condescending when discussing sports, but especially so when he's talking hoops.

Could go on and on about sports media personalities I don't care for.

Some of the shows I'll watch even though I don't particularly care for the host. I think Mike Florio on ProFootballTalk is a putz, but I'll watch the show for information and don't mind the opinion segments.

On the other hand, I won't watch Good Morning Football on the NFLN even though I don't particularly dislike any of the cast, but find the overall production annoying as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Keith Olberman, just because he's such a smug asshole and likes to inject his leftwing politics and social justice warrior bullshit into sports.

Stephen A Smith because he's constantly focused on race. Everything is a racial issue with this loud mouthed clown. Really arrogant and condescending when discussing sports, but especially so when he's talking hoops.

Could go on and on about sports media personalities I don't care for.

Some of the shows I'll watch even though I don't particularly care for the host. I think Mike Florio on ProFootballTalk is a putz, but I'll watch the show for information and don't mind the opinion segments.

On the other hand, I won't watch Good Morning Football on the NFLN even though I don't particularly dislike any of the cast, but find the overall production annoying as fuck.
    LOL, I love good morning football, mostly because of Kyle Brandt, He always supports the Raiders.

Week 2 I think Kyle was the only person in the world to pick us over the chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    SAS by a long mile.
    Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what SAS is, please enlighten me.

Bring back Howard Cosell; he show them how it was really done.... that was a touchdown

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I use to listen to 95.7 the game when that was the Raiders flagship, And Damon Bruce was the most douchiest sack ball I have ever listened to, he would say shit like, I'm not one to tell you so but I told you so, Dogged on the Raiders every Chance he got. He is a Bears fan but I cant bring myself to listen to the dick after the game.

Chris Collinsworth, and just about every media pundit......Mahomes is so great, isn't he spectacular... wow... oh stop it.

Colin Cowerd, another prick that likes to bash us, fuck him too. He is giving away 2 season tickets to a charity if we finish 500.
    Cowherd was singing The Raiders praises yesterday..