Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders acquired WR Zay Jones from the Bills in exchange for a 2021 fifth-round pick.

I sure hope he doesn't go all crazy during the bye week and punch out windows and get all bloodied up.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I sure hope he doesn't go all crazy during the bye week and punch out windows and get all bloodied up.
    gruden is gonna work his butt to get him ready to play,should slot right into the wr2 position and jj nelson's is now on the hot seat he better get his ass back on the field

Great pickup ...he had bad qb's in Buffalo. DC is a 2 years removed from a great season and this is only his second year in the new system. Zay has 2 weeks to learn 10-15 set plays due to the bye week. Change of scenery has helped many players

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Yup, I seen the Video also,https://twitter.com/EpicRaiderFan/st...62226079227904

Not that it matters but this fuck head can play while a Real ball player is told he cant play anymore,,, yup I'm pissed.

Burfict should be playing.

I just don't get it!!! I hope!! I'm proven wrong because everyone deserves another chance, \\

Guess its more Me being pissed off than anything.