Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alec TANK Ingold

Alec TANK Ingold

This dude man. What. A. Find.

They dont make them like that anymore.. I mean holly $hit!!!!!

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/sta...644617728?s=09

https://twitter.com/SGafety/status/1...281508353?s=09

Dont have a link but he also cut blocked Mack on the 1st TD like it was nothing.

We got a true Raiders throwback FB. Josh Jacobs and him complement each other like Peanut butter and Jelly.
    Last edited by fad; 10-06-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Love it!
    Good underrated post.

These bulldozer blockers are money on the goaline and short yardage.

Short yardage he is money as well. Love the options we have at short yardage. Give it Ingold. Give it to Jacobs behind Ingold. Play action and toss it to the TE. Options. Keeps the defenses guessing. Geuss that old school offense Gruden has can actually work in todays NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Short yardage he is money as well. Love the options we have at short yardage. Give it Ingold. Give it to Jacobs behind Ingold. Play action and toss it to the TE. Options. Keeps the defenses guessing. Geuss that old school offense Gruden has can actually work in todays NFL.
    Because offenses are going with faster, quick hitting offenses, those short yardage pieces are gone from the game today, no more full backs, TE's that can't block, quick QBs, that have designed runs in the book, defenses have responded with quicker defensive lineman, generally smaller in size, same with the backers....because of the lack of girth on the DLine, it's much eaiser to push, when you have monsters on the OLine....and a FB, along with a blocking TE in Moreau. If I'm Gruden and we're inside the 4 with a first and goal, we go with power 3 times down there.

45 is becoming one of my favorites. Throw the blade!

Hey Mack go home and count your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Because offenses are going with faster, quick hitting offenses, those short yardage pieces are gone from the game today, no more full backs, TE's that can't block, quick QBs, that have designed runs in the book, defenses have responded with quicker defensive lineman, generally smaller in size, same with the backers....because of the lack of girth on the DLine, it's much eaiser to push, when you have monsters on the OLine....and a FB, along with a blocking TE in Moreau. If I'm Gruden and we're inside the 4 with a first and goal, we go with power 3 times down there.
    Actually FBs are making a comeback.. welcome to the copycat league. Justcyk in San Fran... Ingold in oaktown and there's others.

Ingold is a stud. Gruden and Mayock really did a good job of adding a lot of talent to the team this year.

Just want to point out I think coaching the Senior Bowl was a real blessing for us. It certainly helped a great deal the process of improving our team. The effect it had IMHO is underrated.

Ingold said he was thrilled to come here as an UDFA because of his experience with the staff in Mobile.

We also brought other guys to camp, drafted some, ect. On both the South and North roster. Renfrow, Johnson, Moreau. Im sure Gruden and Mayock had a blast and they made good use of the opportunity. And its paying off.

I think it also brought the coaching staff closer following a difficult first season. It must have been a great way to turn the page; get your hands on some young talent, just coach them and enjoy the process without the weight of the actual game.
    Last edited by fad; 10-11-2019 at 02:35 PM.

I hope I'm not jumping ahead but I'm really excited about our blocking. Like someone else noted the league moving to smaller but quicker lineman and linebackers, we're just bullying everyone around. Interested to see how we react if another team can figure out a way to counter our big guys.