Thread: Time to pull the plug on Corey Liuget?

Time to pull the plug on Corey Liuget?

Dude hasn't been active in a game yet due to injuries... I think it's time we let him go and get Rush on the active roster to see what he can do. I would hate for a team to pluck him off of the practice squad while we dick around with a guy who's been here a month and has never been healthy.

we can keep him for depth and still activate rush

Rush still wouldn't suit up. Who on the D-line is Rush better then that is active?

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Rush still wouldn't suit up. Who on the D-line is Rush better then that is active?
    i dont know but rush at least was pushing the pocket into the qb during pre-season,maybe he can duplicate that for us

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i dont know but rush at least was pushing the pocket into the qb during pre-season,maybe he can duplicate that for us
    Against lineman that are not on rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    We have 4 DT on the roster and Hankins has been the only one that has got any push in the middle. Hurst/Hall have been solid on run defense but I don't see them pushing the pocket much. Liuget hasn't even made the game day roster.

rush should get a look,same for liuget whom in the past was a pocket pusher too

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    We have 4 DT on the roster and Hankins has been the only one that has got any push in the middle. Hurst/Hall have been solid on run defense but I don't see them pushing the pocket much. Liuget hasn't even made the game day roster.
    Liuget has been hurt. That is why he hasn't been suiting up. Gruden and staff see Rush in practice everyday, if they felt he would improve the team on gameday he would suit up. He isn't better then the DT's that are active.
    Last edited by psly2124; 09-20-2019 at 06:32 AM.

He practiced fully today at last. He should play sunday. Hope he is worth his roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    He practiced fully today at last. He should play sunday. Hope he is worth his roster spot.
    If he helps us win then i'm all for it.