Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: chiefs emerging as possible suitor for jalen ramsey fvck

chiefs emerging as possible suitor for jalen ramsey fvck

Jalen Ramsey DB, Jacksonville Jaguars
    Jason La Canfora reports there are "strong sentiments" among many NFL GMs that the Chiefs will emerge as the primary suitor for Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey.

For what it's worth, locked-in Chiefs reporter Terez Paylor recently noted he wouldn't expect Kansas City to make a "hard push" for Ramsey. With Patrick Mahomes' and Chris Jones' long-term deals still being worked on, capital to pay up for the former No. 5 overall pick would be hard to come by. Nevertheless, the Chiefs are undoubtedly in the market for help along the sidelines. The 24-year-old Pro Bowler should garner a first-round selection (if not multiple) if traded by end of week.

If the Raiders don't pull the trigger on this generational type player they SORELY need right now, especially with the cap space and extra 1sr rounder we have, I would be extremely pissed off at Gruden and Mayock. This kid makes our D a whole lot better... gives us a "chance" to actually make the playoffs.. IMO, you do what you have to do in order to make this happen, as you need to build a team that can beat the Chiefs. As a GM, your job is to build your team to beat the teams in your division. How do you compete against Mahomes and Rivers? With GREAT CBs

I swear if the Chiefs who already have a Super Bowl caliber team snipe Jalen Ramsey therefore bringing him into the AFC West...I'm done watching football.

I mean come on Gruden... either you want to win or you dont...trade a 1st round pick for a proven defender FFS.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    If the Raiders don't pull the trigger on this generational type player they SORELY need right now, especially with the cap space and extra 1sr rounder we have, I would be extremely pissed off at Gruden and Mayock. This kid makes our D a whole lot better... gives us a "chance" to actually make the playoffs.. IMO, you do what you have to do in order to make this happen, as you need to build a team that can beat the Chiefs. As a GM, your job is to build your team to beat the teams in your division. How do you compete against Mahomes and Rivers? With GREAT CBs
    You have to build teams through the draft. Thats how it happens. When you take short cuts before the team is ready, it sets you back. This team is not ready to compete for a super bowl. So I wouldn't do the trade. Every year players are available for trade, when we make the payoffs then make some deals. Until then let other teams take them.

see the patriots whom always pay for elite cbs (revis/gilmore) hell db and qb are the only positions the patriot pay

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    I swear if the Chiefs who already have a Super Bowl caliber team snipe Jalen Ramsey therefore bringing him into the AFC West...I'm done watching football.

I mean come on Gruden... either you want to win or you dont...trade a 1st round pick for a proven defender FFS.
    chiefs are doing the patriot thing,their going after elite db in ramsey and they have elite qb in mahomes already add kelce,tyreek fvck

I am not sold on Conley. What do you guy's think about Conley and a late first for Ramsey and their 2020 second or 2021 second. Ramsey isn't putting us over the top this year but having him play with Mullen/Worley for the rest of this year and then Abram, Mullen, Ramsey, Joseph and Joyner next. Am I giving up to much?

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You have to build teams through the draft. Thats how it happens. When you take short cuts before the team is ready, it sets you back. This team is not ready to compete for a super bowl. So I wouldn't do the trade. Every year players are available for trade, when we make the payoffs then make some deals. Until then let other teams take them.
    were doing that,passing on elite talent like jalen ramsey is a mistake...imagine if a.b had worked out and we then added jalen ramsey we would be a contender now

This is the type of trade you make when you're a SB contender and need a piece or two. The Raiders have too many holes and are working to build a solid roster so we can get to be competing year in and year out. We aren't there yet and this would not help our most glaring issues (boneheaded throws from the QB, lack of a true game changing #1 WR, pass rush from the middle, and a coverage LB).

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Demarcus Robinson was what....a 4th round pick....and Tyreek Hill was a 5th rounder in the same draft. Won't be surprised to see the Chiefs send their 1st which gets glorified, but get a 4th or a 5th back.