Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: chiefs emerging as possible suitor for jalen ramsey fvck

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    ...and the last time Patrick Peterson played in anything meaningful was 2015.....the first year of his mega deal. Last I checked, you get 11 players to work with....it ain't tennis.
    Thats who I would make a play for. Peterson is 29 years old and coming off a suspension. he could be had for much less then what the Jaguars are asking for Ramsey.

Iím still of the mindset, spend $ in free agency AND keep your picks.
    Not...give away massive draft capitol AND use your cap on the same player. This team isnít close to 1 stud away.
    We need to build a TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Madden rankings are obviously the most improtant rankings.
    madden is also full o shit cause #1 should stephon gilmore,not jalen ramsey whom is coming off of a bad yr last yr,same goes for xavier rhodes,actually stephon gilmore has been the best db for back to back yrs going on another one this yr

I know the Raiders have a lot of needs, but you build one piece at a time. Ramsey is one of the top DBs in the league and he is still young. Money aside, he is certainly the type of talent you would want in a first round pick. Based on our draft history, I'm not sure we get a better player in the draft. No way I would give more, but I would not be disappointed if we did deal a first. He won't make the Raiders the best team in the NFL, but he will make them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I know the Raiders have a lot of needs, but you build one piece at a time. Ramsey is one of the top DBs in the league and he is still young. Money aside, he is certainly the type of talent you would want in a first round pick. Based on our draft history, I'm not sure we get a better player in the draft. No way I would give more, but I would not be disappointed if we did deal a first. He won't make the Raiders the best team in the NFL, but he will make them better.
    He will make the defense, especially our back end much better. And with a better back end, we get a better front end, pass rush.
    Who here is going to tell me that if we had Ramsey on our man to man scheme against the Chiefs, that at least two of those TDs wouldn't have happened.
    The reason Ramsey seemed to have a "down" year is because he is a man cover corner who is physical and easily takes away the opps #1 receiver. The only way to play the Chiefs is physical man to man as we did and we were doing well till we imploded in the 2nd quarter due to youth and miscommunication as well as missing Abram on the backend.. c'mon who else can picture an insane D next year with Abram, Ramsey, Conley and Joyner, along with a solid free agency and another good draft.
    On a tangent, how about Maxx Crosby.. dude was in on some nice pressures, and looked promising. A bs roughing the passer call of course but the kid was making some noise

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    He will make the defense, especially our back end much better. And with a better back end, we get a better front end, pass rush.
    Who here is going to tell me that if we had Ramsey on our man to man scheme against the Chiefs, that at least two of those TDs wouldn't have happened.
    The reason Ramsey seemed to have a "down" year is because he is a man cover corner who is physical and easily takes away the opps #1 receiver. The only way to play the Chiefs is physical man to man as we did and we were doing well till we imploded in the 2nd quarter due to youth and miscommunication as well as missing Abram on the backend.. c'mon who else can picture an insane D next year with Abram, Ramsey, Conley and Joyner, along with a solid free agency and another good draft.
    On a tangent, how about Maxx Crosby.. dude was in on some nice pressures, and looked promising. A bs roughing the passer call of course but the kid was making some noise
    Maxx Crosby should have not been flag for that hit on Mahomes...Mahomes still had the ball in his hand..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Maxx Crosby should have not been flag for that hit on Mahomes...Mahomes still had the ball in his hand..
    Yeah there is no way.. lots of BS calls that game. And Chiefs got away with A LOT of holding on their O line...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah there is no way.. lots of BS calls that game. And Chiefs got away with A LOT of holding on their O line...
    the chiefs are the darling of the n.f.l currently,their gonna get a lot of calls except against the patriots/rams these are the leagues protected teams right now,might have to add the cowboys soon to this list

I agree that Crosby shouldn't hv been flagged for roughing, but he did come down full weight on Mahomes and in today's pussified NFL that's flagged more often than not.

Overall, although the officiating wasn't great, I think it was fair. Don't forget the Queefs had a 70 yard TD pass called back on a phantom hold.

Some of the penalties called this week were literally unbelievable. The worst one I saw was the roughing penalty on Chubb against the Bears. Completely bogus.

Being a long time Raider fan, I'm completely used to and actually expect to get fucked by the zebras. But in all honesty, overall the Raiders have been treated fairly in recent years and have actually gotten a few breaks. Case in point was the Brown game last year. Refs virtually handed us that W.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I agree that Crosby shouldn't hv been flagged for roughing, but he did come down full weight on Mahomes and in today's pussified NFL that's flagged more often than not.

Overall, although the officiating wasn't great, I think it was fair. Don't forget the Queefs had a 70 yard TD pass called back on a phantom hold.

Some of the penalties called this week were literally unbelievable. The worst one I saw was the roughing penalty on Chubb against the Bears. Completely bogus.

Being a long time Raider fan, I'm completely used to and actually expect to get fucked by the zebras. But in all honesty, overall the Raiders have been treated fairly in recent years and have actually gotten a few breaks. Case in point was the Brown game last year. Refs virtually handed us that W.
    It isn't that the refs are against us, they are all bad. When you have a bad football team it's tough to overcome a bad call. If your up 2 or 3 touchdowns and are the victim of a bad penalty, it's easy to overcome. And when you are bad for so long it appears that the calls go against you because you lost the game. It's easier to point the finger at someone else then to admit that your team sucks. Playing the victim doesn't help anyone.