Thread: Juston Burris signed

Juston Burris signed

The Raiders signed defensive back Juston Burris. He was a 2016 fourth-round pick of the Jets.

Man that’s a head scratcher. But hey Gruden and Mayock know more than myself and I trust their talent evaluation.

Doubtful he suits up for games.

I think it shows they are contempt with the safeties currently on the roster to pick up the slack. Burris is a special teams player first. That can change during the season if they feel the guys arent doing the job Im sure they would sign someone thats been a starter.

Exactly. I trust their evaluation of the team 10xs more than anyone else we had in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    I think it shows they are contempt with the safeties currently on the roster to pick up the slack. Burris is a special teams player first. That can change during the season if they feel the guys arent doing the job Im sure they would sign someone thats been a starter.
    I bet they arent content after todays abomination without Abram

Quote Originally Posted by 03dvldog View Post
    I bet they arent content after todays abomination without Abram
    minus abrams had a negative effect on the backend and we already know joseph sucks covering wrs,i think we need to make a deal and get minkah fitzpatrick

According to joyner, he said the chiefs were still trying the same things they did in the 2nd quarter, but they shut them down. I hope that is true, but it looked like Reid felt sorry for Gruden in the second half and didnt want to blow the Raiders out or put in the second string. And I dont think Abrams would have made a difference in that second quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    According to joyner, he said the chiefs were still trying the same things they did in the 2nd quarter, but they shut them down. I hope that is true, but it looked like Reid felt sorry for Gruden in the second half and didnt want to blow the Raiders out or put in the second string. And I dont think Abrams would have made a difference in that second quarter.
    I kinda felt the same. Like Andy called off the dogs