2020: 4th
    2021: 5th, 7th

See if they'd want Karl Joseph
    our 3rd plus jelly or gabe jackson

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    2020: 4th
    2021: 5th, 7th

See if they'd want Karl Joseph
    Why in God's name would the Dolphins make that trade? They just drafted him in the first round last year. And why would they want a player that will be a free agent at the end of the year. If anything Brandon Parker would make more sense. He was drafted in the 3rd round last year and the Dolphins are desperate for line help. Also Reggie Drafted him and he works for the Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    our 3rd plus jelly or gabe jackson
    I don’t think Miami wants any vet players of any kind. All young promising players, but mostly JUST picks.
    Philly 76ers “trust the process” mode.

Picks picks and more picks.
    Complete roster make over these next 2 years.

Id do it for a 3rd and 5th in a heartbeat..maybe a 2nd and 5th...still has cheap years left before you gotta pay him..id be happy AF if he was our 2nd round pick this year...with Abrahm back next year our secondary will be legit..Conley,Fitz,Abrahm,Joyner as the core..Fuck please do this..
    Fu#k The Rest

I’d say we could use Fitzpatrick after seeing this garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    I’d say we could use Fitzpatrick after seeing this garbage
    We need a lot of pieces.

The passed 2 draft trades hurt in overall talent on the team.
    Keeping those 2 3rd and the 5th would have been nice. An extra exciting weapon here or there. Maybe a promising defensive player.
    It just adds up. Add not having a 2nd rounder this year...

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Why in God's name would the Dolphins make that trade? They just drafted him in the first round last year. And why would they want a player that will be a free agent at the end of the year. If anything Brandon Parker would make more sense. He was drafted in the 3rd round last year and the Dolphins are desperate for line help. Also Reggie Drafted him and he works for the Dolphins.
    I wasn't saying Miami would do it, I just wouldn't offer much more than that or a 3rd round pick straight up. We don't have a 2nd round pick in 2020, and I'm not quite sure how many picks we have in total for next draft. MF would be a great addition though, pairing him with Abrams and having Joyner there in the mix as well would finally give us solid safety depth/talent.

You figure out a way to make it happen, our secondary looked horrible today, at the same time we went against one of the top offenses in the league with a ton of speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    You figure out a way to make it happen, our secondary looked horrible today, at the same time we went against one of the top offenses in the league with a ton of speed.
    we managed to shut down sammy watkins pretty damn well but screwed the pooch with the other recievers on a few busted coverages,we sure could have used minkah in coverage

The Raider defense gave up 278 passing yards in one quarter.