Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abram Serious Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Would not mind either adds, which allows Joyner to continue roam around. I would figure, we're starting Harris - Joseph at the safeties, keep Joyner in the rover role. Leavitt as the reserve or sign Berry/Iloka. This early in the season, we get the 15 million back on AB, 6-8 million for a year, 2nd year team option?
    Riley will start over Harris alongside Joseph. Joyner's role shouldn't change. I'd prefer Iloka simply because he already knows Guenther's defense (6 years of experience), although Berry being even 70% of what he once was sounds pretty nice..

Looks like gruden announced abram is going to IR. Sucks, he looked like he was going to have a great year

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Looks like gruden announced abram is going to IR. Sucks, he looked like he was going to have a great year
    Done for the year, torn labrum and rotator cuff generally requires surgery.

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...ig-blow-for-us

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Leave...you lost the bet. Why are you still posting? Raiders didn't go 0-5 like you guaranteed.
    I never guaranteed that. Get Smart.

I feel so bad for the kid ... This sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Done for the year, torn labrum and rotator cuff generally requires surgery.

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...ig-blow-for-us
    Tough injury to comeback from, the surgery is often times unsuccessful, I have a tear and have been advised not to have the surgery, i'm sure he'll have the best working on him but not an injury that you like to see, and he certainly is a tough kid if he tore it in the first as reported.

This guy has a lot of game and we will miss him. Hoping for a full recovery.