Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abram Serious Injury

Abram Serious Injury

Abram has a torn rotator cuff and labrum. Tore it in the 1st quarter. Supposedly seeking a 2nd opinion. Potentially IR'd

Fuuuuuuuck that sux!!!!!

just our luck, any free agents left?
    im guessing joyner gets the call but we have an open spot.

Eric Berry is available and I think George Iloka is also a FA currently.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Would not mind either adds, which allows Joyner to continue roam around. I would figure, we're starting Harris - Joseph at the safeties, keep Joyner in the rover role. Leavitt as the reserve or sign Berry/Iloka. This early in the season, we get the 15 million back on AB, 6-8 million for a year, 2nd year team option?

Signing berry and getting any inside info on the Chiefs he has would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Leave...you lost the bet. Why are you still posting? Raiders didn't go 0-5 like you guaranteed.

I read this morning they will start Riley and keep Joyner at slot cb or whatever he's playing now. But ya I wouldn't mind either Berry or Iloka, they've slowed down a bit but I'm pretty sure they can read opposing offenses better than anyone we currently have at safety.

Latest

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I read this morning they will start Riley and keep Joyner at slot cb or whatever he's playing now. But ya I wouldn't mind either Berry or Iloka, they've slowed down a bit but I'm pretty sure they can read opposing offenses better than anyone we currently have at safety.
    The latest I've heard is that Abram is going to have a second opinion.

After the game, he was seen in a video raising both arms above his head and didn't appear to be in any pain whatsoever. What the heck?

Either the kid is tough as nails, or his injury isn't as bad as first believed.

I hope he can play the season and not be put on injured reserve.

We should hear something today or tomorrow about his status