Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown charged with rape

Can we just stop creating threads about AB moving forward? Who gives a f*c* what this moron is doing? Like Gruden said ..

"As much as people talk about it, I mean, my god," Gruden said when asked if the Raiders surprised people with their showing without AB. "Man, I feel like someone smashed me in my temple on the side of the head. Get over it, man. It's over. You know? We were good in the preseason without him."

Guess that is on me. Sorry even if it is not true it put a smile on my face. Because I think it wiped the smile off of his for a moment. And I seriously hope his time in New England does not go smoothly.

Nah, if he's doing some stupid shit, we all deserve to laugh at or mock him. It's cathartic.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Nah, if he's doing some stupid shit, we all deserve to laugh at or mock him. It's cathartic.
    Not sure if a sexual assault / rape allegation is a laughing matter? Plenty of good stuff about the Raiders to talk about .. AB is irrelevant as Gruden and the Raiders have repeatedly mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Not sure if a sexual assault / rape allegation is a laughing matter?
    Who said it was?
    "if he's doing some stupid shit, we all deserve to laugh at or mock him."

Where does it say rape is funny anywhere in there?

Where does it say rape is funny anywhere in there?
    Probably the part where you state we should laugh at him when he rapes women.

Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    Probably the part where you state we should laugh at him when he rapes women.
    Wait... laughing at someone for getting trouble for rape/allegations is now laughing at rape?... no that's a stretch. Being happy that a shitbag is getting trouble is not laughing at his alleged victims or alleged crimes.

what was actually said...
    "Nah, if he's doing some stupid shit, we all deserve to laugh at or mock him. It's cathartic." -- notice the word rape never surfaces...

what you say he said...
    "Probably the part where you state we should laugh at him when he rapes women." -- what you added...

Lets try to avoid being CNN "reporters" and just stick to the facts.

A lot of people are projecting on here and it's getting pretty bad