Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Oline

Cool Raiders Oline

Broncos Dline with Chubb & Miller. Absolutely ferocious. Probably the best pass rush the Raiders will face all year. (Though the Chargers & Bears front will be hell as well)

This Oline kept Carr clean!! Vs that Line?!?

Center: Hud, 1 of the top couple centers in the NFL
    Guards: Both of these back ups played well. When the 2 starters come back, this just adds more depth and the starting line gets stronger (scary)
    Tackles: oh man!! RT Brown, %100 worth the $.
    LT Miller! Yup! When heís healthy, heís a legit franchise LT! You can tell he improved.
    People that judge an OL player from his rookie year are laughable.
    Time and time again, you NEVER judge a OLman by his rookie year. Some fans just didnít understand it.

Iím calling it, as long as we are healthy, this Oline will be a tick better than the 2016 group!
    The MASSIVE difference is at RT.

I thought missing our LG and RG would spell disaster and equal to losses. Miller and Brown dominated. It was great to see.

Keep Carr from taking hits and he will do well. We are off to a great start and the confidence will grow.

i love that carr and the passing game is going long ball again,carr the last 2 yrs has been bottom of the barrel in terms of yds per pass avg and going downfield despite being very accurate at long balls,that ended last night carr went deep multiple times and accurately he wasn't afraid to pull the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i love that carr and the passing game is going long ball again,carr the last 2 yrs has been bottom of the barrel in terms of yds per pass avg and going downfield despite being very accurate at long balls,that ended last night carr went deep multiple times and accurately he wasn't afraid to pull the trigger
    Carr had time to throw and that was the difference. Can't throw the long ball when a defender is in your face at the snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Carr had time to throw and that was the difference. Can't throw the long ball when a defender is in your face at the snap.
    Actually I think my favorite play was when the protection broke down a bit and Carr scrambled and threw the sidearm pass to Renfrow. Seems like last year he would have panicked. But zero sacks against those guys is absolute money - what confidence that should give them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO Raider View Post
    But zero sacks against those guys is absolute money - what confidence that should give them.
    Denver has one of the best pass defenses the Raiders will face. Zero sacks when two of our starters were out is money.

No sacks or hits. His uniform was clean.

Proves my point that you don't have to pay guards 10+ million a year. Doing it is a waste of money. THese were two gaurds most likely making the NFL minimum or close to it and they played as well as and KO and Jackson played at their best. Carr had a clean pocket all night, didn't see that last year with KO and Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Proves my point that you don't have to pay guards 10+ million a year. Doing it is a waste of money. THese were two gaurds most likely making the NFL minimum or close to it and they played as well as and KO and Jackson played at their best. Carr had a clean pocket all night, didn't see that last year with KO and Jackson.
    a lot of the pressure was off the edges with injured kolton miller at lt and parker at rt,kolton dominating chubb shows why we picked him 15th and trent is a stud